Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Pop up up date and introducing the "SHBminator"  (Read 3212 times)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Pop up up date and introducing the "SHBminator"
« on: July 30, 2010, 07:26:57 pm »
The first part is 'cus I told Irwin I'd post another video of the pop up. The second part is dealing with those dang beetles!

Scott

Click on it
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Sparky

• Field Bee
Re: Pop up up date and introducing the "SHBminator"
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 10:39:38 pm »
Nice observation hive Scott. Boy you guys are serious about keeping them hive beetles away.  ;) Was that Arnold or is he to busy to leave Cali. anymore ?  :-D

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 02:26:15 am »
Love the new observation hive Scott!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 03:13:43 pm »
That hive looks good and by the way, which of the catalogs did you find that SHBminator and how much did it run? 

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 04:40:36 pm »
The SHBminator was purely a home grown thing, It took me 16 years to develop and I guess I've got somewhere around $500,000 in it. The accessories (AK47, ROTC training, and parasol) not included. :-D

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Sparky

• Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 10:50:08 pm »
 :lau: :lau: :lau:

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 10:53:37 pm »
Do you think they make a model good enough to knock the mites off bees as they fly into the hive?

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2010, 11:42:42 pm »
Well he (my son Ian) swears he can shoot the pecker off a flea at 100 yards so SHB on the wing shouldn't pose too big a problem :-D

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

anything