Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What is the easiest way ?  (Read 8692 times)

Offline Joelel

• Field Bee
Re: What is the easiest way ?
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2010, 12:06:45 am »
Do we have an ignore feature on this forum?

That would bee nice.  Of course, then Joel would stop getting what he really wants--attention.

My advice, just responding to his jabs.  Like any schoolyard pest, he'll go away eventually.

Go away ? Then you would have one less person to be nasty and rude to, I see the girl scout click here is getting larger.Oh yes and the boy scout.

i think you meant to say clique  not click

What ever

Main Entry: clique 
Pronunciation: \ˈklēk, ˈklik\
Function: noun
Etymology: French
Date: 1711
: a narrow exclusive circle or group of persons; especially : one held together by common interests, views, or purposes

Main Entry: 1click
Pronunciation: \ˈklik\
Function: verb
Etymology: probably imitative
Date: 1581
transitive verb
 1 : to strike, move, or produce with a click <clicked his heels together>
2 : to select especially in a computer interface by pressing a button on a control device (as a mouse)
intransitive verb
 1 : to make a click
2 a : to fit or agree exactly b : to fit together : hit it off <they did not click as friends
Acts2:37: Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38: Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39: For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
40: And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation

Offline VolunteerK9

• Super Bee
  • Gamecock fan in UT land.
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2010, 12:39:43 am »
I'm pretty sure there isn't anything wrong with talking to ones self, however when you start arguing with yourself, there could be problems.

Offline doak

• Super Bee
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2010, 12:42:20 am »
We have one town close by that has bad water. But, like I said, could be the heat.:-D :shock: :?doak

Offline Joelel

• Field Bee
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2010, 12:58:55 am »
Most Queen breeders I know that ( operate on a large scale) rear Queens to sell, put the Queen cell in a mating nuc and let it hatch. a time later when they see the queen is laying remove her and several workers one at the time and place them in the cage head.

To take a queen directly from a queen rearing kit and cage her to be introduced directly in the colony is something new to me. More time consuming and running the risk of loosing her on her mating flight.

Different strokes for different folks.

If you know it "all", why are you still learning? That is also time wasted. :)doak

It depends on if your selling a mated queen or not. Some people want your queen to mate with their drones. Crossbreding stops inbreeding,besides that they love my starline.

If your the smartest person in the world don't mean you know everything,here I go teaching again. :piano:
Acts2:37: Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38: Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39: For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
40: And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation

Offline Joelel

• Field Bee
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2010, 01:06:38 am »
I'm pretty sure there isn't anything wrong with talking to ones self, however when you start arguing with yourself, there could be problems.

Could be ? Your not sure ? :tumbleweed:

Offline Joelel

• Field Bee
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2010, 01:10:47 am »
We have one town close by that has bad water. But, like I said, could be the heat.:-D :shock: :?doak
Could be doak :wierd: :devilbanana: