Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My Grandson and Niece, the concert  (Read 2832 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
My Grandson and Niece, the concert
« on: December 21, 2007, 10:37:40 am »
On Wednesday last we went to the Christmas concert at our little elementary school that my youngest Grandson, 3 Nephews and Niece attend.  Unfortunately I only got two pictures of the children, I videotaped it, but only took stills of two.

My youngest Niece lives in a world of boys at our place, she is surrounded by boys, no girls to play with.  And let me tell you, she is one tuff little bossy little thing.  She has all these boys wrapped around her finger, and they do what they are told (she has a very bossy Mother, hee hee).  She plays as hard as any one of these boys and I am sure could take a round out of them too, she probably can run faster as well, hee, hee, she is like a little whirlwind, and brings that smile to my face, all the time, such a darling little sweet thing.

She finally began kindergarten this year.  Well, you would have thought that the moon and stars had been placed in her hands.  She had some girls to finally hang out with.  My heart has lept for joy.  Girls.....imagine that...someone of her own gender....girls.

She is a girly girl now.  She goes to kindergarten each day with her cute little girly lunch box, her girly clothes (no more of that tom boy look), her girly little hair style.  She has beautiful dark brown hair, dark eyes and will be a man killler when she grows up, not a doubt in my mind.  Her mother is Caucasian and her Father is Chilean, that mix makes some very beautiful offspring, the other children (5 of them are just as beautiful, inside and out).

Where was I, I always seem to get a little carried away with my thoughts.  Right.  The concert.  The kindergarten class was the last to display their talents.  As my Daughter, Sister and I sit waiting for the curtains to open, I hear my name being called, over and over.  "Auntie Cindi, Auntie Cindi, Auntie Cindi!!!!"  I look over to the stage, there is my little Niece (this brings those tears to my eyes and I can barely see my laptop screen, hold on, gotta clear the eyes....), she has lifted up the bottom of the curtain, her beautiful little face poking out and looking at me.  I wave madly at her and she closes the curtains, a moment later the curtains open and their she is in all her shining beauty, along with all her lovely other classmates, most of which, by the way, are girls!!!!!  Yea!!! Thank goodness for the little girls in her life.

She is a shining star.  She performs and performs, she has learned to express herself so strongly because of all the young male influence in her life, and she loves to perform.  This shines through in everything this little lass does.  She sings and sings and sings, all the motions of her face and hands, all caught on video tape, thank goodness for these helpers in our lives to recall the beautiful things we love to look at -- our family.

My youngest Grandson is also a performer, but he has become much more collected in his ways.  He was very interested to see that his family was right on the front row, watching him and his class perform, and we watched, and we watched.

There is no picture of the other two Nephews that performed in their plays, that is a shame, but enjoy the two pictures.  YOu will see my Neice in the picture, she is the one in the blue dress, my Grandson is the young man in the orange shirt.  Have a wonderful and great day in our great world.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
Re: My Grandson and Niece, the concert
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 01:04:28 pm »
Cindi, you have a beautiful family, I know that you are very proud. I know this because I see the glow in all your posts concerning your family.

Equally as proud but not as gifted at expressing it,

Steve
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 08:29:07 am »
Steve, you have said some kind words, thank you.  I am gifted with words, I am grateful for that.  I know that we are all very proud of our families, that is wonderful, who could not be proud of the progeny of our very own souls?  Nothing more beautiful in the life than the family (and our other parts of our family too, all extensions of family).  Have a great and wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline DennisB

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 08:51:31 pm »
Cindi,

Nothing will bring a smile and warm feeling than to see the joy and happiness in the face of a child. More so if it is your own or grandchild. There is a certain magic there. You certainly are blessed. (I know that feeling with my own grandchildren). Have a great Christmas time at your household.

DennisB

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 12:08:52 pm »
Cindi, its wonderful these kids are having the times of their lives! Its a shame they all have little cuts on their noses. :-D

Sincerely, JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

anything