Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bud 5 cooking  (Read 4767 times)

Offline ozebee

• House Bee
Re: Bud 5 cooking
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2013, 11:37:10 pm »
Kangaroo is a very lean red meat and probably a bit like Venison - very nice and healthy!!

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2013, 11:40:37 pm »
shucks b you coona###es get you some shallots, some garlic, parsley, and some toneys, some grease and a little flower, you wil have people eating cow pies.  never saw one that couldn't cook. of course this big old redneck can swing a mean skillet to
to bee or not to bee

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2013, 12:03:28 pm »
i should be in for dinner, but maybe someone doesn't mind PMing me a cell phone number in case i am lost/late for dinner?   :shock:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2013, 01:57:38 pm »
Sent you mine Kathy...who's picking you up from the airport?

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline PLAN-B

• House Bee
  • When all else fails go to PLAN-BEE
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2013, 02:07:52 pm »
I agree bud, we could probably put a little flour and seasonings on it and fry it up like a little back strap...  :-D With a little pickled mirlintons on the side... Maybe a little Roo sauce piquante ...
Marshall

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2013, 02:12:28 pm »
thanks Scott.  signal might be better in town? 

got a car.  seemed like the easiest things to do  :-)
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2013, 06:14:57 pm »
The restaurant is half a mile North on 45 from the hotel if it helps Kathy.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2013, 07:02:52 pm »
i am a little directionally challenged, but i'll figure it out  :-D  it's a small town.

Offline bailey

• Field Bee
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2013, 07:13:44 pm »
What's that? Jumping over there? Don't know but cook some rice!!
Cajun style for the Roos.   :evil:
Bailey.
most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.

Offline PLAN-B

• House Bee
  • When all else fails go to PLAN-BEE
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2013, 09:56:09 pm »
That's what i'm thinking Bailey... My uncle had us eating nutria and raccoon's since i was a kid...Roo sounds good to me. All we need to know now is when are they in season  :evil: :evil: :evil: :catchchick:
Marshall

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2013, 09:59:09 pm »
What changed? When I lived in Morgan City thar weren't no "season" :-D

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2013, 10:12:18 pm »
i am a little directionally challenged, but i'll figure it out  :-D  it's a small town.
In the evening,sun on the left,north straight ahead,lol.   Or the sign says North!!!!Just one call and the Calvary will come!