Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Maryland beekeeper  (Read 2318 times)

Offline dbzog

• New Bee
Maryland beekeeper
« on: July 27, 2009, 07:43:41 pm »
This beekeeper has been lurking for awhile and finally decided to post.  I currently have two hives plus an active nuc.  The two hives (second year) yielded a very light colored and tasty honey crop, most likely from black locust.  My involvement with our local club includes being the newsletter editor.  :)

Offline Schoon

• House Bee
Re: Maryland beekeeper
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 09:44:14 pm »
Welcome dbzog .
Bobby

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 01:16:51 pm »
Hello and Welcome dbzog
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny   

Offline BenC

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 06:35:54 pm »
Welcome dbzog, where in MD?

Offline dbzog

• New Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 10:13:20 pm »
Welcome dbzog, where in MD?
...Just outside of Bel Air.  Our local club is 'Susquehanna Beekeepers'

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 10:46:16 pm »
Dbzog, welcome to our forum, awesome that you found us.  You have some wonderful honey by the sounds of it, the colonies are performing for you, cool.  Stick around, we love new members, and this will be a place where you can tell your stories, tales, experiences, make some new friends, and also learn an awful lot of new stuff. Welcome.  Have that wonderful day, love and live it with great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Cossack

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 01:29:50 pm »
Welcome dbzog,

This a great site to learn and share knowledge. I live outside of Ocean City, MD. So if you ever visit the beach and see a honey bee it might be one of mine.

See ya...

Mike.
I had a dream last night, I was eating a 10 pound marshmallow. I woke up this morning and the pillow was gone.....

anything