Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Pope Succession  (Read 2323 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Pope Succession
« on: March 01, 2013, 09:20:58 pm »
Obama said this is the truth as stated by him.

Pope Succession
I didn't check Snopes on this but I'm sure it's true.J

WASHINGTON, DC - Sources close to the White House have learned that Barack Obama is planning to run for the office of Pope 
 when the College of Cardinals convenes to elect a successor to ailing Benedict XVI at the end of this month. 
 Calling on the promise of Equality for All, Obama is said to firmly believe that the time has come for a non-Catholic to occupy the 
 Vatican's highest office. 
 Foreseeing a looming citizenship issue he states that he has discovered an Italian birth certificate that proves he was born in Rome before 
 he was born in Kenya.
  "That Hawaiian birth certificate never has been worth what I paid for it anyway", he noted. 
 Continuing, he concluded, "And there's no way that a handful of cardinals could be more expensive to buy than 10 million voters in Michigan." 
 Further questions should be directed to Obama's Papal Campaign Manager, Abdul Azeem Khan.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
Re: Pope Succession
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 06:30:25 pm »
I just hope there's video of Michelle at the banquet. I figure if they get her from another angle, I can figure out how to unhinge my jaw and swallow a roast whole.
be happy and make others happy.