Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Finskie  (Read 13549 times)

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
Re: Finskie
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2014, 12:13:34 pm »
:deadhorse:                                                 :deadhorse:                                                :deadhorse:                                                                                                        :deadhorse:                                                   :deadhorse:                                                                                                                                                        
:deadhorse:                                                                                                                        :deadhorse:                                                                                                        :deadhorse:

I'm tired of reading it also! :th_thumbsupup:

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2014, 12:29:15 pm »
:deadhorse:                                                 :deadhorse:                                                :deadhorse:                                                                                                        :deadhorse:                                                   :deadhorse:                                                                                                                                                        
:deadhorse:                                                                                                                        :deadhorse:                                                                                                        :deadhorse:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2014, 01:49:50 pm »
I hope everybody knows when I do stuff like this it's all in good nature.  8-)
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline sc-bee

• Super Bee
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2014, 02:05:10 pm »
:deadhorse:                                                 :deadhorse:                                                :deadhorse:                                                                                                        :deadhorse:                                                   :deadhorse:                                                                                                                                                        
John 3:16

Offline tjc1

• Field Bee
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2014, 08:41:03 pm »
It just hit me - what the world needs is a Finski reality TV show! 
The beekeeping version of Duck Dynasty.  Who wouldn't enjoy watching an obnoxious but lovable crab educating the world about beekeeping while offending everyone he meets?  I'd watch!    :laugh:

That's a pretty funny idea!!

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2014, 10:07:01 am »
This post is way beyond it's useful life. I have not read over it recently, but seeing how people think it's okay to jump on the bandwagon  about Finski,it's time to close it. Funny that some of those that poked him with a stick and added to the situation are concerned about his whereabouts. :-X