Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
« on: January 01, 2005, 12:59:30 am »
IM THE FIRST TO POST IN 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR

ITS 12:00 AM AND THE CLOCK ON THE WEBSITE SAYS 2:59 LOL
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2005, 05:45:56 am »
Clock on computer says 3:44 am CST. I guess I'm the second poster for the year.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline BigRog

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2005, 07:23:49 am »
Happy New Year

Must be getting old
I slept through it.
"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"

Offline Finman

• House Bee
Re: 2005
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2005, 10:21:37 am »
Quote from: TwT
IM THE FIRST TO POST IN 2005, IM THE FIRST TO POST IN 2005  

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HEY can you stand  the facts  , you posted 2004!  

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:59 pm     :shock:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2005, 11:25:06 am »
Then I am officially the first!   HAhahahah
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2005, 02:36:26 pm »
Oh NO , I was first i was watching the ball go down and made the post then  after the 12:00 am, well the first in the USA . bahahahahahahaha, but who care  :lol:  :wink: HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD YEAR TO COME .
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline Sting

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2005, 06:04:07 pm »
Happy New Year everyone!
"Where the bee sucks, there suck I." William Shakespeare: The Tempest.

My apiary is about 17 kms. (10 miles) NW (back & left) of this web-cam view:  'See any of my girls?
http://www.parliamenthill.gc.ca/text/hillcam_e.html

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2005, 09:02:58 pm »
65 Degrees today - sunny and very warm, probably a new high temp record! I'm thinking a record for Jan. 1, but I haven't heard yet :)

I go back to work at midnight for 5 nights, then a 5 day weekend, so 2005 is starting out pretty good here, I only help nature stays as kind to the devastated people around the globe who suffered so much in 2004. If this year is worse than the last (weatherwise) I think we may be seeing profitic events that may just mean that man has reached his stay on this Earth.

I think God will be kinder to the animals, it's the smartest animal that ever lived on this planet who has caused grief to God, not the creatures further down the brain train.

Again, God Bless the Earth and all its inhabitants - may we see a rainbow at the end of simpler storms and I hope that the elections in Iraq go smoothly, not for the ungratful iraqies who make the headlines, but for the peacekeeping force that are always in harms way, so that a government elected by the people will somehow take control and allow us to return home as soon as possible and with the least casualties possible.

I just pray that the wicked haven't saved their biggest and nastiest weapons for the elections, they should all blow-up in their own faces long before they are in an area where innocent people are effected. If God plans on cleansing the wicked from the Earth, I hope he descriminates, at least long enough for most of us to see that we are indeed not all that bad, just a product of our times.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything