Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: We'll call the Exterminator.  (Read 1304 times)

Offline mherndon

• House Bee
  • New Bee
We'll call the Exterminator.
« on: May 04, 2009, 07:41:47 pm »
I was talking to a lady at church Sunday and she found out I had bees.  She told me of an incident at a local grocery (Greenlife Grocery) that specializes in home grown and going green and other natural products.  She was eating lunch with some friends and all of a sudden a swarm of bees settled in a tree near the patio of the grocery.  She talked to two different employees and both told her that they would call the exterminator.  She could not believe they told her this being all "Green based".  She said she wish she knew I had bees, she would have called me.  The grocery has a working observation hive on display for all to see.  Seems they should have called their own beekeeper in on this job.

Mark
Starting my 3rd year and still having a ball!

Offline MustbeeNuts

• Field Bee
    • Great White Betta
Re: We'll call the Exterminator.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 08:25:06 pm »
I would go ask them about it. But im a XXXX disturber.. :) Or just offer your services for the next time.
Each new day brings decisions,  these are  new branches on the tree of life.

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
Re: We'll call the Exterminator.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 08:43:50 pm »

...She talked to two different employees and both told her that they would call the exterminator.  She could not believe they told her this being all "Green based"....  ...The grocery has a working observation hive on display for all to see. 
Mark
:hissyfit: :fishhit:
be happy and make others happy.

anything