Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Sarah's bees  (Read 3140 times)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Sarah's bees
« on: November 29, 2011, 07:17:38 pm »
Another fun one (even if I did get stung on the eyelid ;) )

Sarah's bees.wmv

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Sarah's bees
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 08:36:06 pm »
Good video and your eye didn't look so bad.   I was wondering how you got stung in the beginning of the video since you were wearing a veil.    I figured it out.  :-D

Offline Tommyt

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 08:47:46 pm »
Another great lesson from the \
Super bee family
not good on the eye
nice catch on the Queen

Tommyt
"Not everything found on the internet is accurate"
Abraham Lincoln

Offline JackM

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 08:24:30 am »
Awesome that you think about folks that want mediums. 

You ever used or seen a nail puller?  Like a slide hammer that digs in and grabs the nail.  Might try to find a link on the net and come back and post it, or take a picture of mine.  Works you, but works well and fast.
Jack of all trades
Master of none.

Offline D Semple

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 10:29:11 am »
Great job Scott and Peg. Surprised to see no insulation at all in that outside wall like that, is that common in Florida?

Thanks for the video, watching you makes me anxious for April to get here to start our cutout season.

Don

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 01:09:46 pm »
Great job Scott and Peg. Enjoyed the video. Wish I could get my wife to work with me on the bees. I must say, Last night she called me out to the patio and she was looking at the OB hive and asking questions. She has been out around the hives while I was working on them, sometimes taking pictures. Maybe she will also catch the bug.  :-D
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline tedlemay

• House Bee
  • When You Get Where Your Going That's Where You Are
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 11:30:19 pm »
nice job guys!

Offline applebwoi

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 11:56:19 am »
Nice video and good eyes finding the queen so quick.  However, I'm amazed you didn't suit up immediatly before you started banging around and using the saw.  Surprising to me that they didn't come pouring out to defend the hive.

Offline yockey5

• Field Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 03:37:35 pm »
GREAT video, thanks.

anything