Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Old Lady buys an ugly frog….  (Read 1878 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Old Lady buys an ugly frog….
« on: November 03, 2009, 09:16:40 pm »
An older lady was lonely and decided she needed a pet to keep her company.   So, off to the pet shop she went.  She searched and searched, but none of the pets seemed to catch her interest - except an ugly frog.  As she walked by the jar he was in, she looked closely and she thought that he had winked at her. 

She got closer and indeed - He whispered, “I’m lonely too.  Please buy me and take me home – and you will never be sorry.” 

The old lady figured what the heck!  She hadn't found anything else, so she bought the frog.  She placed him in the car, on the front seat beside her.   

As she was slowly driving down the road, the frog whispered to her “Kiss me and you won’t be sorry you did!” 

So! The old lady figured, what the heck, and she kissed the frog.  Immediately, the frog turned into an absolutely gorgeous, sexy, young, handsome prince.

And, the prince very passionately returned the old lady’s kiss. 

Suddenly, the old lady felt that she was transformed from his kiss. Now, can you guess what the old lady turned into?   

Guess?

Guess?

Guess?

Why, she turned into the first motel that she could find!  After all, she was just old, not dead!!! 

"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Old Lady buys an ugly frog….
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 04:51:47 pm »
LOL

anything