Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My Husband, the Old Time stripper  (Read 2506 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
My Husband, the Old Time stripper
« on: February 26, 2008, 09:33:25 am »
A couple of weeks ago my Daughter came to me and asked a question of her dear ol' Dad.  I have mentioned this in a post awhile back and told you all that I would tell the story, so I will recount just a little bit here of what has led up to this event.

It would appear that their group of friends did not celebrate one of their  birthdays last year, she was forgotten in the business of life.  This gal made it plain and clear that she was peed off and they have to remember this year. Yep, they all remembered and planned a big party for her, and a joke of all jokes.

My Daughter knows that her Dad is a prankster, will do anything to make people shocked and laugh, along with dares.  If you think that he won't take you up on any dare, think again.  He particularly likes bug dares, he has ate all kinds of bugs....ooops...back to the story.

She asked him if he would come and do a strip tease for her dear friend (of course he wears his speedos that he retains for these kind of special dare events!!!).  No nudity here, nothing to be offended about.  Just an older dude getting down to the speedo swim trunks, hee, hee.

So the night of the party comes.  We get the phone call to arrive at the house at a specific time.  This gal would be waiting for that gorgeous young hunk of a stripper.  We get to the house.  The hosts have a room that they have a great stereo system set up in, a mike too of course, because they are all karoke geeks.  We can hear the music booming, the host is the announcer and is announcing the arrival of the stripper.  The room is darkened, we can hear the music becoming more quiet, then begins to boom again. Through the door to the room walks my Husband, groovin' to the music.  She had her eyes closed, and when she opened her eyes, there he was in all his glory of his cowboy hat, black vest, black pants, with his ugly green speedos beneath.  She screamed and that was all I heard, the music boomed and my Husband danced.  Oh what a sight for sure.  I video taped it with my camera, and held my other camera in my other hand, I managed to get a picture of this great man, this love of my life.  Enjoy, if this is offensive to anyone, please bear in mind, this is a joke, he was fully clothed beneath, and do not take any offence, it is not intended to be that way, I know this is a family friendly forum, and I have taken precautions that it would not offend, even the youth that I know are here too. Have a beautiful and wonderful day, love our life.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: My Husband, the Old Time stripper
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 10:08:09 am »
Ok, I wanna hear what the friend has to say!

....JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
Re: My Husband, the Old Time stripper
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 08:41:18 pm »
Your husband looks like my friend, Phil Poole. Phil only has 1 leg so I bet he cant dance very well..Now that i think about it he doesnt walk very well either!
your friend,
john

anything