Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Traffic cone bees  (Read 7818 times)

Offline jaseemtp

• House Bee
Re: Traffic cone bees
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2012, 06:55:41 pm »
Scott and Peg,
I am very sorry to hear about y'alls loss.  Good to hear that y'all were able to make it out with your lives and health.  Good luck and congrats on the new place.
Jason
"It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!" Zapata

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2012, 07:49:04 pm »
Thanks all! We've both been really excited about getting this place...it's truly a slice of heaven (the land anyway). Now that we've finally closed on it I'm still excited to get to work...Peggy...not so much :-D

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline TwoHoneys

• House Bee
    • TwoHoneys
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2012, 10:10:00 pm »
Wow...somehow I missed knowing about the fire, Scott and Peggy. Very happy for you that you've found a promising home to live in. These past few months must have been tough.

-Liz
"In a dream I returned to the river of bees" W.S. Merwin

Offline dean0

• House Bee
    • My photovoltaic Website
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2012, 10:17:49 pm »
Congratulations on the house and land.  If you have a weekend where you find you need help moving hives or with anything; let me know. I hope you and Peggy are still in Volusia County :)

Dean0

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2012, 09:33:42 am »
Dean, the new place is still in Osteen between Lemon Bluff and Longwood :)

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907