Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Now #1 "Beekeeping Learning Center"  (Read 1498 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Now #1 "Beekeeping Learning Center"
« on: April 04, 2006, 07:08:35 pm »
Just received an email from someone congratulating me for being the no.1 and no.2 hit on Google for the exact term "Beekeeping Learning Center" I gave it a try and sure enough - I've typed in many combinations (part of my humble modesty - lol) and never did THIS combo before - it was great to see such ranking. Thanks again to all of you who have made this possible - the dream lives on!!!
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
Now #1 "Beekeeping Learning Center"
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 09:35:43 pm »
Not to rain on your parade,  but it also comes up #1 & #2 for beekeeping idiot :wink:  sorry John....

Congrats,  you have a great resource here and should be very proud.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison