Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Howdy all...  (Read 2719 times)

Offline Reptyle

• Brood
Howdy all...
« on: July 27, 2005, 09:18:54 pm »
I just joined and thought I better introduce myself...

If you haven't guessed by the name I keep reptiles.(yes I do know how to spell it correctly, I just like the other way better :D )

I don't currently keep bees, but sure wish I could.  My dream is to get myself some land where I'm able to raise my animals and have some elbow room.  I am not the most interesting of people so I soon run out of things to say about myself.

The most interesting thing about me is that I am currently owned by two American Bulldogs(Shaman and Autumn) and their eight puppies(who we've named, but shouldn't have) and anywhere from 80 to 100 snakes depending on what I have hatching or birthing at the moment.

Let me apologize now for all of the "newbee" questions I will be asking sooner or later, and thank you in advance for any help that y'all offer me.

Thank you also to those of you who work so hard to maintain this forum so that people with interests like myself can share ideas and help each other.  It always feels good to know you're not alone in your interests.

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
Howdy all...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 12:32:51 am »
Sounds cool. We never mind answering questions, that is half the fun! lol, talk later :D bye
Ryan Horn