Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: JP where have the pictures been  (Read 3282 times)

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
JP where have the pictures been
« on: January 13, 2009, 10:29:07 am »
Hey man you been laying low waiting on the spring? I haven't seen any pictures of cutouts in awhile

Keith

Offline bailey

• Field Bee
Re: JP where have the pictures been
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 11:24:51 pm »
he is doing a removal tomorrow, if he takes photos it should be worthy of posting.  the hive is in a friend of mine's house and the location in the house is interesting to say the least!

i looked at this job and decided it was beyond my skills as i would have caused too much damage exposing the hive.

i called jp and refered the job to him  ( he cant resist a challenge! ) and he and my friend agreed to jp doing the work.

sure hope he does take photos, it would be a great set to post.

bailey
most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 09:49:09 am »
Bee removal calls slow down in winter sometime. I have been doing some here and there, ones that needed to be removed because the customer could not wait until spring. Its best at some point to just let them winter where they are, then remove them come spring. I don't post pics of every one I do, they're too many.

BTW, I do happen to have one in my truck right now that I picked up yesterday evening in a ladie's plant pot.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 10:18:51 am »
Thats the ones I like to see the unusual ones speaker boxes, squirrel boxes, bird houses pot plants. Its neat to see what the bees will make due with

Keith

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 11:06:30 am »
keith, JP and Brendhen have done some pretty spectacular removals.  you can find them in the removal section, but it might take some time to sift through.  believe me, they were way better than squirrel box removals!   :-D
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 09:43:38 pm »
Bee removal calls slow down in winter sometime. I have been doing some here and there, ones that needed to be removed because the customer could not wait until spring. Its best at some point to just let them winter where they are, then remove them come spring. I don't post pics of every one I do, they're too many.

BTW, I do happen to have one in my truck right now that I picked up yesterday evening in a ladie's plant pot.

...JP

I must have dislexya, I thought at first it read pot plant.  Which would have made the laid back and care free.  Which rises the question:  Do bees smoked with pot get high?
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 09:55:22 pm »
Keith, when I get the chance I'll post some pics of the ones in the plant pot.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline dpence

• Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2009, 01:11:44 am »

I must have dislexya, I thought at first it read pot plant.  Which would have made the laid back and care free.  Which rises the question:  Do bees smoked with pot get high?

Too funny Brian, I can just see going out and buying a bag explaining it's for smoker fuel used to calm my Africanized beehive in my back yard...