Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: BEER, FISHING, SEX & GOLF  (Read 2575 times)

Offline Buz Green

• House Bee
BEER, FISHING, SEX & GOLF
« on: June 30, 2011, 12:50:18 am »
A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.
The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"
"No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied.
"Will you use it to go fishing instead of buying food?" the man asked.
"No, I don't waste time fishing," the homeless man said. "I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."
"Will you spend this on greens fees at a golf course instead of food?" the man asked.
"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in 20 years!"
"Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light district instead of food?" the man asked.
"What kind of disease would I want for ten lousy bucks?" exclaimed the homeless man.
"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."
The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting."
The man replied, "That's okay. It's important for her to see  what a man looks like after he has given up beer, fishing, golf, and sex."
I know you think you understand what you thought I said I meant but what you heard is not what I said.

www.greenbeecompany.com

Offline Larry Bees

• Field Bee
Re: BEER, FISHING, SEX & GOLF
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 07:12:36 pm »
Very funny!   :lau: :lau: :lau:

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 06:30:43 pm »
 :lau:

Offline GoodWeather

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 09:16:14 pm »
I'll have to remember tis one too :) Good One!!!

anything