Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: "T" Frame Rests  (Read 2459 times)

Offline gaucho10

• House Bee
    • Bees, Bats and Beyond
"T" Frame Rests
« on: March 23, 2009, 11:20:00 am »
Does anybody use or know where I can get the "Side "T" looking frame rests?  I used to have them on my brood chambers back in the 80's.  Now I have new equipment and non of them use the "T".  I just won a free hive at my beekeeping club but the groove for the frame rest is too deep and the space above the frames is close to 1/2".  I remember that way back when I used to have the "T"'s I had little problem with bees propolising the end bars and it made it easier to pry the frames up w/o damage.
My favorite comedy program used to be Glenn Beck--The only thing is that after I heard the same joke over and over again it became BOOOORING.....

People who have inspired me throughout my life---Pee-wee Herman, Adolph Hitler, George W. Bush, Glenn Beck.
Notice I did not say they were people who I admire !!!

Offline Bee-Bop

• Field Bee
Re: "T" Frame Rests
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 12:48:49 pm »
I believe Dadant has what you are looking for on pg.19 of their 2009 Cat.

Bee-Bop
" If Your not part of the genetic solution of breeding mite-free bees, then You're part of the problem "

Offline gaucho10

• House Bee
    • Bees, Bats and Beyond
Re: "T" Frame Rests
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 01:19:58 pm »
Thanks Bee-Bop,  that's just what I was looking for.  I must of have bypast it on my previous search.  Thanks again.
My favorite comedy program used to be Glenn Beck--The only thing is that after I heard the same joke over and over again it became BOOOORING.....

People who have inspired me throughout my life---Pee-wee Herman, Adolph Hitler, George W. Bush, Glenn Beck.
Notice I did not say they were people who I admire !!!