Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: pee in the milk jug  (Read 24645 times)

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
Re: pee in the milk jug
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2008, 08:34:00 pm »
JP, cute little story, yep, yep, it is rather awkward, I picture her too, poor kid!!!  But that is how it is done.   Have a great day, Cindi

Well, I have seen other women pee since then, and all have squatted down low to the ground to do the deed, very unlike the one I described. Its as if that one girl could have used a few lessons from the rest of you "squatters". :-D

I pee standing up, anywhere, on anything, JP....did I really just say that? :shock: ;)

Just make sure the vegitation screen is not a netle patch or you girls will be doing more than peeing.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2008, 09:12:05 pm »

Just make sure the vegitation screen is not a netle patch or you girls will be doing more than peeing.

Or use poison ivy as toilet paper!  :evil:

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2008, 12:06:59 am »
Bennettoid, for the sake of this world, go to the bathroom and get rid of all that stuff!!!!  drain that lizard!!!  This thread is getting funnier and funnier!!!  I am not kidding, whodda thunk that talking about a normal body function could be so hilarious!!!!  Yep, watch out for the stinging nettle and the ivy for sure, hee, hee  :evil: 8-) :shock: :)  Have a greatest of days, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Angi_H

• House Bee
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2008, 03:24:17 am »
Oh ya and watch out for them meat bee nests in the forest lmao <<<<<<<<<<<RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

Angi

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2008, 07:41:05 pm »
We only hit the nettles once, a lesson not forgotten!  ;) My husband was working on a jobsite & went to the woods to do his business...have I mentioned that ground hornets are quite plentiful here??  He musta had 30 stings between his knees & waist..Yep, there too. I can't help laughing everytime I think about it cause I get this far-side picture in my mind of a hornet cheerfully walking out it's front door...all of a sudden it's lke a solar eclipse,  :shock: a UFO of gigantic proportions bearing down closer & closer to your home...bombing your town..the villagers rushing out with their pitchforks & torches.. :-x..he doesn't see the humor... :evil:

Jody
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Frantz

• Field Bee
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2008, 08:32:46 pm »
Jody,
You just made hot chocolate come out of my nose!!! Good thing my laptop is waterproof!!! That is a story that should be told to the world. I am so sorry for your other half!!! Hot Chocolate through the nasal passage%&%F#. Not something I recommend for ya'll....
F
Don't be yourself, "Be the man you would want your daughters to marry!!"

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2008, 12:22:51 am »
Jody,
You just made hot chocolate come out of my nose!!! Good thing my laptop is waterproof!!! That is a story that should be told to the world. I am so sorry for your other half!!! Hot Chocolate through the nasal passage%&%F#. Not something I recommend for ya'll....
F

I once laughed so hard I snorted a piece of cherry pie.  Had to lay on my back for several hours before all the cherries drained back out of my nasal passages.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2008, 09:57:48 am »
Jody, Frantz and Brian, you are all a hoot and a hollar, you have brought that squeeky, laughing to myself and that smile to my face, good morning!!!  Have a wonderful and best of this day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Bennettoid

• House Bee
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2008, 11:41:08 am »
We only hit the nettles once, a lesson not forgotten!  ;) My husband was working on a jobsite & went to the woods to do his business...have I mentioned that ground hornets are quite plentiful here??  He musta had 30 stings between his knees & waist..Yep, there too. I can't help laughing everytime I think about it cause I get this far-side picture in my mind of a hornet cheerfully walking out it's front door...all of a sudden it's lke a solar eclipse,  :shock: a UFO of gigantic proportions bearing down closer & closer to your home...bombing your town..the villagers rushing out with their pitchforks & torches.. :-x..he doesn't see the humor... :evil:

Jody

ROFLMAO!!!

Offline Angi_H

• House Bee
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2008, 01:20:45 am »
Try long pasta noodles. Ewww yuck

Offline Kev

• House Bee
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2008, 09:57:38 pm »
Pee can actually attract some critters. Porcupines will chew on urine soaked wood for the salt.

Kev
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.

Offline Bigeddie

• House Bee
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2008, 12:28:20 pm »
What will the next subject be, Farting? They are really good for some knee slappers!
God bless Us all!!

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2008, 12:19:13 am »
What will the next subject be, Farting? They are really good for some knee slappers!

In different parts of the world burping or farting after a meal on signs that you enjoyed what you ate and therefore a complement to the chef.

Offline Bigeddie

• House Bee
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2008, 12:53:45 am »
Well compliments to me then,I guess I enjoyed that bean soup I made more than I thought,WoWW!! KaBoom!
God bless Us all!!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2008, 07:38:04 am »

In different parts of the world burping or farting after a meal on signs that you enjoyed what you ate and therefore a complement to the chef.

It was always a good sign with one of my great grandmothers if you burped at the dinner table, she felt complimented that you indeed enjoyed her cooking. So as a kid we were taught that it was ok to show our appreciation for granny's cooking. Now on my Dad's side of the family you better not do that at the dinner table!

....JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2008, 03:37:24 pm »
Hmmm..I must be a pretty good cook cause my Husband burps when I havn't even cooked yet!..Must be a Pavlov thing....
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Bennettoid

• House Bee
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2008, 03:12:28 pm »
My son has practised and perfected "The Art of the Deafening Belch".

He has a talent for disrupting a crowded movie theater at key points during the film.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2008, 12:53:40 am »
Bettenoid!!!  Now that was a funnneeee and a half.  I have heard these belches that resound from the very depths of the young boys' souls, boys are gross little things that grow up to be wonderful men, (but then, on the other hand -- men can be rather rude and obnoxious with noisey things too).  I take my hat off to your little dude that is honing these skills so well, great and wonderful day, lovin' this life we live.  Cindi

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2008, 07:46:02 pm »
I know what!!
    Pull My Finger!!

your friend,
john

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2008, 08:49:55 pm »
my wife aways thought I was nuts for saving those drums of urine  :roll: the hardest part was hand-trucking them down the stairs - but she has a strong back - lol.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.