Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Brushy Mountain?  (Read 8742 times)

Offline jgaito

• House Bee
Re: Brushy Mountain?
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2010, 06:34:11 pm »
called them today.  the order was held because the smoker was on backorder.   upgraded for eight dollars and the rep said she would try to get the entire order shipped today.  probably should have called sooner.

Offline jgaito

• House Bee
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2010, 11:13:36 am »
woot woot !    order just got here.   thanks Brushy.

Offline gardeningfireman

• Field Bee
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2010, 08:34:39 pm »
I found that a lot of Brushy Mountain's stuff is pricier than Mann Lake's. I have had great service from Mann Lake. Ordered a jacket, bottles and labels by phone on Tues. afternoon and received it via UPS on Thursday!

Offline woodchopper

• House Bee
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2010, 10:39:19 pm »
I found that a lot of Brushy Mountain's stuff is pricier than Mann Lake's. I have had great service from Mann Lake. Ordered a jacket, bottles and labels by phone on Tues. afternoon and received it via UPS on Thursday!
Mann Lake does have a pretty nice deal on one of their jackets right now. Most of our supplies have come from Brushy because of all of their free shipping deals. Shipping fees can turn a good deal into a sour one real quick.
Every man looks at his wood pile with a kind of affection- Thoreau

Offline slacker361

• Field Bee
    • Thank You Honey
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2010, 05:13:30 pm »
called them today.  the order was held because the smoker was on backorder.   upgraded for eight dollars and the rep said she would try to get the entire order shipped today.  probably should have called sooner.

This is one of my pet peeves , the internet companies have your email , all they have to do is send you an email when something is on back order, but they dont. that really gets my shorts in a bunch.

:soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

Offline homer

• House Bee
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2010, 07:07:32 pm »
I have had great service from Mann Lake.

I'll second that!  I love dealing with the folks at Mann Lake.  Easy to work with... about as good a price as you can find, and always quick to ship.  Ordered about 6 pallets full of stuff from them this spring and still only took 3 days to get it all here.  Can't go wrong with them!

Offline gundalf

• House Bee
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2010, 07:44:30 pm »
I've bought woodenware from 3 sources thus far and brushy Mt was the best quality and fit...
Good fences make good neighbors...   If that don't work, "Remember the Alamo"...     
http://picasaweb.google.com/1bigyeti/BeesOTheShire#