Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: If you a wanted to be a Reality game show contestant, which one and why?  (Read 4074 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Just wondering, Big Brother, Survivor, Solitary 3.0,Amazing Race and more - some cool ones on Sci-fi Channel too.

But knowing the people you have met in the forum, do you see a show we'd qualifty jointly - and under who's tribal leaders. Interesting.

Not looking to form teams here, just curious which TV REALITY SHOW is the forum best suited for.

There is this really great yogo show for people over 80 I can keep up with pretty good, county me out on the Amazing Race - as cool as that would be, I think I'm more of a Big Brother Type - and imagine the PLUGS to Beemaster.com I could wear on Big Brother.

I can't swim well and NOT BREATHE UNDER WATER - snorkels are not breathing tubres to me, they are straws. I will die if under water for 45 seconds.

SO GANG... Who ever reads these posts in TV  - what show would you like to realistically be on, one where you believe you could make it to the 50% point! Choose your show!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: If you a wanted to be a Reality game show contestant, which one and why?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 08:36:21 pm »
Well, that would have to be the bachelor. Do I really have to say why?

...JP :devilbanana:

PS: don't tell the wife!
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 11:20:21 am »
I remember when survivor was first coming out I thought they were just going to put a bunch of people on an island a let nature take its course. I would watch that, heck I could do that. A bunch of the ingenious people on the forums would be great at it. All the challenges and politics of elimination is garbage, you could do the regular survivor in an apartment in Manhatten somewhere with the same effect

Keith

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 11:57:39 am »
Let's see. Sleeping on hard lumpy surfaces. Going hungry. Cold. Hot. Bugs biting. Dirty clothes. No baths. None of that has anything to do with it? Some people are ready to quit the first day because of the conditions.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 03:20:56 pm by Jerrymac »
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 12:05:55 pm »
I agree with you Jerry most of the people on survivor are premadonnas (sic)or metrosexual guys who never  stepped foot off the asphalt or  the freshly manicured lawns of suburbia. soft people

Keith

Offline oldenglish

• House Bee
    • Colonial Honey Farm
you had to select a reality show, which is sad because I would love to have a go at the "wipeout" course, and they way they seem to select overweight folks for the first round would at least give me a shot of getting selected.

anything