Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My funniest one yet, and it's true.  (Read 3467 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
My funniest one yet, and it's true.
« on: February 14, 2014, 10:34:59 am »

Suicide bomb teacher accidentally blew up his entire class

A  suicide bomb instructor at a camp north of Baghdad was teaching a class of militants in training Monday when he accidentally detonated the vest he was building as a demonstration and blew up his entire class.

New York Times reports that the class consisted of Sunnis belonging to the group Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS. ISIS has been waging a  war of attrition against the Shiite-dominated Iraqi government, with sporadic suicide bombings and more coordinated efforts. The group stormed the cities of Fallujah and Ramadi early in 2014 and took control of certain areas by force, heavily armed. Local authorities have since wrested control back from ISIS.

NY Times reports that 22 ISIS students were killed and 15 wounded when the teacher accidentally detonated the bomb, a massive friendly fire explosion. Eight ISIS members were arrested attempting to flee the camp.

The U.S. has largely abandoned its military presence in Iraq but is said to be working with the Iraqi government on a strategy to quell the sectarian violence, including having other Sunni take the lead in trying to stop ISIS from carrying out more attacks.

The suicide bomb teacher was not named, but was identified by an Iraq Army officer as an influential recruiter who was “able to kill the bad guys for once.”

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline edward

• Queen Bee
Re: My funniest one yet, and it's true.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 10:45:06 am »
Did they pass the class or fail ?  :roll: :-D

mvh Edward  :-P

Offline Satch

• House Bee
  • Grandpa and Brandon in the hives
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 01:59:01 pm »

Passed right to Allah :-D

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 08:51:16 pm »
I was thinking they probably got an "I" incomplete, because nobody could give them a grade.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 02:15:10 pm »

You forgot one thing this is a holy war they went straight to paradise and get the reward of 72 virgins  ;)

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 :)
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline stanisr

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 01:26:41 pm »
 :-D
Rick

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 01:42:53 pm »
But their tool was blown off and they can't service them. That's worse than not having the 72.  :cheer: :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :lau: :lau:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline edward

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 01:58:15 pm »
 X:X :lau:

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014, 11:13:50 pm »
Quote from: iddee

link=topic=43703.msg376249#msg376249 date=1392831773
But their tool was blown off and they can't service them. That's worse than not having the 72.  :cheer: :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :lau: :lau:

I Can see by your reply you have never lived amongst the Arabs. The biggest thing to remember this is a holy war.      

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 :)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 06:01:33 am by Jim 134 »
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline Buzzbomb

• New Bee
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2014, 04:08:44 pm »
LOO we had that happen in Afghanistan . Tarin Kowt to be exact. A father an son were laying an IED when it went off. The locals alerted the ANP who alerted us that a Medevac was needed for two "Victims".
Well they got medevac'd to KAF and treated at MMU Role 3. And that is when we found out that we had two "emplacers"

They were treated and we found were they lived and the Cache of 20 plus IED's destroyed. I think the residence was to but I was on an RCP when that went down.

It's nice to get unintended help from the bad guys now and then.