Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Let's Dance??  (Read 2724 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Let's Dance??
« on: April 24, 2011, 04:53:02 pm »
A young Minnesota woman was pulled over for speeding in Wisconsin.
As Wisconsin State Trooper Officer walked to her car window,
flipping open his ticket book, she said, "I bet you are going to
sell me a ticket to the State Troopers Ball."
"He replied, "Wisconsin State Troopers don't have balls."
There was a moment of silence while she smiled, and he realized what
he'd just said. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol
car and left.
She was laughing too hard to start her car.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Mshel

• House Bee
Re: Let's Dance??
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 05:19:07 pm »
 :lau: Oh thats funny. I'm not bold enough to try that though. Last time I got puller over I thougth "he's cute, but thats not gonna get me out of this  . . .I am so in trouble". I just gave him the lost puppy look - he let me off.:idunno:.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 07:34:03 pm by Mshel »

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 06:14:01 pm »
I used a ticket avoidance strategy a Florida State Trooper told me about - in Arizona (It has worked several times). Seems no one told the (apparently) inexperienced cop that I was showing him some courtesy and respect, he said what I did freaked him out and he almost called for backup. pfft - I bet his supervisor smacked him in the back of the head later. :idunno:
be happy and make others happy.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 07:33:36 pm »
Funny

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 09:24:23 pm »
True things like that happen when you're a cop.  Back in 1970, when I was home on leave from the US Army, I was riding shotgun with my father who was the police chief of a small town in South King County Washington.  We were running radar and got a hot one doing 45 mph in a 25 mph zone.  We set out in persuit with lights flashing but the car wouldn't stop.  My father blew the horn and the car kept going, then he blew the siren.  The car immediately pulled to the side of the road.  As we approached the car, he on the drivers side, me on the passengers side, we heard the female occupant bemoan, "You 've made me pee my pants!"
To be sure, there she sat in the drivers seat amid a puddle of water and alligator tears streaking her cheeks. 

I laughed the whole time it took my father to write the citation.  Since he couldn't begin writting until he had stopped laughing it turned out to be the longest traffic stop I was ever involved with.

Seems the lady had to go, but the only public restroom was in gas station on the other end of town.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 11:16:20 am »
This ex-cop told me the most tickets he'd written to one person on one stop was 44 I believe it was. The guy was speeding down several streets during the pursuit, running stop signs, red lights, illegal lane changes, until he cut across one of the city parks and got stuck.

When the officers aproaced the car the guy was screaming something about "Run run they're after me."

"Who is after you?"

"The space aliens. Didn't you see the flashing lights?"  :shock:
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 03:35:10 pm »
 :-D
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907