Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Prognostication  (Read 23068 times)

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
Prognostication
« on: February 14, 2009, 08:56:26 pm »
It's happened again.  I just finished sleeping for the past 18 hours.  Yeap, 18 hours.  I was into one of the visions of the future I occasionally get and when I get them I do it while alseep and I've been known to sleep for as much or over 24 consecutive hours in the process.  Today's vision told me of natural disasters that will occur in the near future,,,near being 6 months to 3 years. 

I was shown when these events will begin to happen: When I have 2 pigeons with unique markings I'll know the catastrophic events are at hand.  Sorry can't get it any closer than that because that's the way things these work.  It did, though, confirm that I should go ahead and mate 2 pigeons I was thinking about mating as the markings are dependent on these 2 birds, wierd huh?  I also think it a tad humorous that the birds are going to tell me when to watch out just like they told me that we were going to have a severe winter this year.  That's proved to be true, all across the USA, not just locally.

Okay so here it is I was shown 2 mountains in Alaska that are going to erupt.  The kicker is that one of the mountains has been in the news lately as venting steam and heating up.  That mountain is in the Anchorage to Fairbanks area, the other is out on the Alutians.
These 2 eruptions will be followed by about a year or so with 2 more eruptions in the northern arch of the ring of fire around the Pacific, one in Japan and the other in the lower 48 (Washington, Oregon, or California).  It is likely that earth tremors from the Cascade Mountain Range erruption could trigger the big one expected on the San Andreaus Fault line that will result in the land on the west side of the fault to move north about 30 feet.  That's one big quake.  I saw the earth quake happening I'm just not real sure about the tie in with the Cascade Volcano eruptions.  But if Mount Shasta (California) begins to vent steam you might want to get on the dry side of the fault line. 

These "visions" are presented like a slide show and much of what I see is open to interpretations so I can't be precise as to which mountains in the Cascade Range will erupt as I was shown glimps of all the Volcanos from British Columbia (where they're called the Coastal Mountains) to the lower end of the range at Mount Shasta.  The ones most likely to erupt are Mount Baker, Mount Rainier, Mount St Helens (again), Mount Hood, and Mount Shasta.  The associated events which may begin soon, will be large to small earthquakes, lahars, flooding (broken dams), gas, water, and utility lines rupturing, pyroplastic flows, building collapses, transportation disruption (freeways and rail lines).  It is not going to be pretty.  But as the US tries to deal with this there will be other disasters around the world that will prevent other countries from helping out as we've helped them.

Politically, these catastrophies, along with others in various parts of the world will put a strain on many governments (including the USA) that along with their current economic stress will most likely cause the governments to fail.  It will then be up to the people themselves to deal with the problems on a local level.

I didn't see much of what was going on outside of the USA, just that there would be similar disasters.  As for Australia, I think their current scorched earth experience will continue for the next several summers in different areas.

I hope I'm wrong, but I only get these things infrequently and my impressions from these "slide shows" haven't been wrong yet.  I might error on the details of after effects but not concerning the "Main Event."
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline troutstalker2

• House Bee
Re: Prognostication
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 03:30:02 pm »
     I guess I can stop feeding the bees. :)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 03:44:05 pm »
Brian, I wonder if this will affect our crawfish season?  :idunno:

Keep an eye on those pigeons!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 10:18:09 pm »
Brian, I wonder if this will affect our crawfish season?  :idunno:

Keep an eye on those pigeons!

...JP

The funny thing, when I get these pictures in my mind, is that a lot of infor about it is included.  Like with the pigeon of specific markings, to get it I have to mate 2 birds that are currently mated to different birds so I have to due a forced mating, something I had been thinking of doing anyway.  It told me I should do that mating.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 10:11:46 am »
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline PeeVee

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 12:27:48 am »
Well I guess Brian's right about at least one volcano in Alaska!
-Paul VanSlyke - Cheers from Deposit,NY

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 12:29:24 am »
Well I guess Brian's right about at least one volcano in Alaska!

Mount Randle, 1st Eruption in 20 years southwest of Anchorage and Fairbanks.

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 06:06:36 am »
If I have something going on, I quite often see what the end result will be in a dream. The challenge for me is to remember the dreams, without acting to influence the outcome. Id say maybe one a month, might be one a year if its a slow time lol. When you wake from this type of dream, theres no doubt you have seen into the future. The clarity is amazing, reasons all laid out. You see into the others thoughts. Usually its bad news that I see.

Either its unknown Science, or the minds ability to rationalise things through dreaming. I went 3 months once with an average of 2 hours sleep a night, was "away" at the time. Maybe I got one 4 hour block in that time. Mostly it was an hour to get to sleep and 1 hour light sleep, waking to every breath of wind then off again for 24 hours. During this time I did not dream and I remember very little of the three months. Say usually my memory of three months is 9/10, I have a good memory normally, but during the three months no dreams, Id say it was 1/10.

I also do plane crashes and disasters too, so I know what you are saying BDB. I am also the undisputed WWF Champion of the WORLD in pregnancy prediction and sex determination. Every girl I have worked with, I dream she is preggers and VIOLA! after much laughter, max one month later, full as a goog! I can tell the sex of a baby based on the bulge at abt 3 months to 6 months. Id say my record is 30/30, Ive never been wrong.

Im thinking that we all had these abilities once upon a time, but they get lost if you dont use them. Its called intuition I spose. Married couples of long standing can predict each others thoughts, moves, feelings. Its normal when you live with someone. Once upon a time, these vibes were common throughout the extended family, tribe, clan etc. Our electronic society, lack of face to face contact, rudeness, drugs, alcohol etc all wear away at our senses that were developed in the raw, over millenia.

People who run around touting themselves, I do not believe, there are so many crooks and gullible people. However, theres even more ordinary people who have "the gift" as the Gypsies say, who dont seek attention as they either dont want attention or dont understand what they have.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 11:38:02 am »
I have known women to be pregnant before they knew it just by looking at them. I do not understand how a woman can not know she is pregnant. And as soon as someone tells me they are pregnant I tell them the sex of the child.

I was wrong one time, but that person is a little strange anyway.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline skflyfish

• House Bee
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 03:37:34 pm »
I wonder if your Japan eruption was Russia's Sarychev Peak? It is east of Russia and north of Japan. It erupted on or around June 12.

Jay

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2009, 12:54:41 am »
I wonder if your Japan eruption was Russia's Sarychev Peak? It is east of Russia and north of Japan. It erupted on or around June 12.

Jay

I think you might be right, the vision I got was, or what used to be (now Russian?), the island chain north of Hokaiddo.

Offline Cheryl

• House Bee
  • top bar beekeeper
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 04:07:39 pm »
We are what we repeatedly do.
Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

~ Aristotle

Offline skflyfish

• House Bee
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 09:20:40 am »
Hi Brian,

Haven't enjoyed your posts in a while. Hope you are okay.

This is interesting regarding your neck of the woods and the last part of your 'vision'.

Article

Jay

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2009, 07:28:49 pm »
Update on the big shaker.

The sire or grandsire of the pigeon that was in my dream escaped the other day and flew away home as he was not trained to this loft but born and raced to another loft.  He did leave behind 2 offspring, 1 a barred grizzle and the other a blue bar (like momma) so I may mate those if brother and sister to set the grizzle better it that offspring is more likely to have the appropriate markings.  Although one can never tell, as the 1st moulting can cause some interesting color shifts.

So I would have to say at this point that the California quake is more likely for 2011 than 2010.

Offline skflyfish

• House Bee
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2009, 11:12:29 pm »
Brian,

Glad you are well and that we have another year to prepare.  ;)

Jay

Offline Cheryl

• House Bee
  • top bar beekeeper
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2009, 11:51:27 pm »
I'm staying tuned.  :)
We are what we repeatedly do.
Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

~ Aristotle

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2009, 07:32:35 pm »
For several days now I've been waking up with the date March 31, 2010 imbedded in my mind.  Regardless of the reason I wake up that is the date in my mind.  It is a Wednesday.  I have no idea, at the moment, why this date has been in my mind, I just hope time will tell and hopefully prior to 3/31/10.

Offline skflyfish

• House Bee
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2010, 11:20:01 am »
About 2 weeks away and things are getting active, eh. Haiti, Chile and now LA.

I am glad I live on sand back here in the Midwest.  :)

Take care.

Jay

Offline Highlandsfreedom

• House Bee
    • Organic gardening and Bee Services.
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 11:44:39 am »
Yup getting interesting.... any news on the pigeons?
To bee or not to bee that is the question I wake up to answer that every morning...

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2010, 11:28:40 pm »
I lost the grizzel offspring to our local hawk population (high) and then found that when one of my White Birds mated with a Black bird  the resulting off spring was a dark brown grizzel.  That pair is on eggs again and I have another white pigeon mated to  a blue bar and a 3rd white pigeon mated  to a silver.
Some where in there, this year or next, I will end up with a light (mostly white) grizzel with blue bar markings on the wings.

A side note, after posting the info on  the March 31,2010 date I quit waking up with that date in my mind.  But I am very much under the impression that major (6.0^) earthquake activity will continue with the frequency of said major earthquakes increasing.  Some will be in remote mostly unpopulated areas and we will hear little if anything about those, but the ones near major population centers will continue to be quite devistating. 

Also, look for another (more?) Volcanic eruption of some magnitude along the Pacific Ring of Fire.

anything