Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My Friend in my Dahlia"Jungle" Patch!  (Read 2748 times)

Offline DayValleyDahlias

• Super Bee
    • DayValleyDahlia's Blog
My Friend in my Dahlia"Jungle" Patch!
« on: April 17, 2008, 11:01:47 pm »
Here is Tinnee standing amidst some the dahlia plants I grow.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/Sudhira/sudhira_1191041432_764_tn.jpg
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 01:55:06 am by DayValleyDahlias »

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Re: My Friend in my Dahlia"Jungle" Patch!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 12:42:20 am »
I do not see the photo????

Offline DayValleyDahlias

• Super Bee
    • DayValleyDahlia's Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 01:54:38 am »
I can't get it to post...drat!

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 02:00:51 am »
 :? Nope 
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 02:59:04 am »
I can see it. A girl that you can just see her head in the middle of the flowers.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 11:06:42 am »
Sharon, beauty!!!  I see that picture.  Now a question I must ask you.  Is Tinnie really really short, or are the dahlias really, really tall?  Holy smoking cadoodahopper!!!!

If that is the size of the dahlias that I am growing here (from both sets of seeds that you sent me), I am going to have to stake the living daylights out of them.  I cannot believe the height and robust growth of these pieces of beauty.  Oh so  now I am really really excited about growing your dahlias!!!  The first set that you sent me are going nuts.  I have them in the kitchen under lights (I am not starting stuff under lights in my greenhouse this year).  I am experimenting to see how much early stuff I can get going inside my house instead of firing up the greenhouse lights and furnace.  Year of experimenting.  I will take a picture of the first set of plants when I get a chance.  They have to be potted on pretty quickly, I am sure the roots are growing like wildfire underneath the soil.  Hee, hee.

I can't wait for my dahlias to set their blooms!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yea, I get so ding dang excited when I think about the beautiful cut flowers of the summertime delights!!!!  Have the most beautiful and greatest of these days, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service