Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Christmas Greetings  (Read 3571 times)

Offline tig

• House Bee
Christmas Greetings
« on: December 24, 2007, 05:04:20 am »
Since we're ahead in asia, I would like to greet everyone a very Merry Christmas and Buzzy New Years from the Philippines!

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
Re: Christmas Greetings
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 08:10:01 am »
Merry Christmas to you and yours also, Tig!

Offline DennisB

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 09:50:14 am »
Merry Christmas to eveyone and a prosperous New Year.

DennisB

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 10:31:31 am »
These greetings and best wishes are all wonderful, ditto.  Beautiful day, beautiful life. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline DayValleyDahlias

• Super Bee
    • DayValleyDahlia's Blog
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 11:50:40 am »
Merry Christmas to you in the Phillipines...do you eat Christmas lumpia?  mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 12:20:01 pm »
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Now bring on the egg nog, spiked of course. :-D

Sincerely, JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Jacmar

• New Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 03:27:23 pm »
To all have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy the rest of the festive season. Hope everybody recieves everything they wished for.

[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8132/xmastrainua0.gif[/img]

Jack
"The key to life is to Die Young at a very Old Age"

Offline tig

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 08:06:23 pm »
thank you all for the greetings.  dayvalley, i'll be eating much more than the christmas lumpia today and i can already feel my arteries and gallbladder having delightful spasms at the thought of whole roast suckling pig [lechon], paella, salpicao, gambas ala plancha, fresh lumpia, frozen brasso de mercedes and cheesecake!  LOL!

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 08:19:48 pm »
To ALL the Members and their Families I wish you all a heartfelt and joyous Christmas and a New Year that will be rememberable later on for all the right reasons.

Another Year has gone by since we last wished each other a Merry Christmas here - my time does fly. I wish you all the best of health and prosperity as we finish 2007 and move into the next year. May you find the right toy for you under your tree or in your stocking and may you make at least one person very happy with a gift from yourself, such as cooking dinner, doing a batch of laundry, even cleaning out the cat-box: all the store bought gifts could never blow someone away as much as if you reached out and did a simple task that makes their life a bit easier IF ONLY FOR ONE DAY. I do believe that the best gifts are free :)

May all of you enjoy your family get togethers, share the innocent joy of the children and honor those who have earned the right to tell old stories for the hundredth time. It is a holiday that means so many different things to many different people, but I hope we all remember the roots of the holiday and the modern day reasons of celebrating it with family and friends.

Everyone here is family of sorts, we all share interests, often communicating with others as well as we do people we see in person on any given day. I hope you take the time to think of the many members here who are less fortunate than others (and I know we have many people here who really have fallen on hard times over the last few years) it is those who are in my thoughts. No matter how tough a time, children cannot understand how Santa can pass them up JUST because their parents are on tough times. Remember the old saying that the "Difference between a recession and a depression is: it is a recession when your neighbor is without a job and a Depression when YOU are out of a job." Never forget, someone above is looking down on you and sharing blessing with you all the time, your reaching out to others does not escape the eyes of those who watch over us.

I know that THIS YEAR is too late to help out with a "gifting for unfortunate members" who could use a hand, but starting 2008 we will be reaching out when possible to see that the simple joy of opening a gift on Christmas morning will not escape every child of our forum members. Of course privacy will be the foremost concern the members being helped will be kept secret, but the impact of even simple gifts will never be forgotten. Bu when it comes time - if a member needs help bringing their kid(s) something for Christmas, we will see that it happens, I know we can all ban together to see a small miracle in their lives.

To all a Merry Christmas - it is my honor to be be a part of such a wonderful group - God Bless us all :)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline sean

• Field Bee
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 08:34:18 pm »
Hey its early but merry christmas to all. Anybody want some sorrel and cake feel free to drop by :-D

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 08:36:12 pm »
T'was the night before christmas
And all through the town
Every parking stall was filled
As shoppers raced in haste
To purchase in last minute panic.....

That's my observation as the result of my last trip to the grocery store because I just learned we have more people coming than we'd planned on--overy 40 during Christmas Day.  Merry Christmas to All!!
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline BeeHopper

• Queen Bee
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2007, 08:24:05 am »
Merry Christmas  :-D

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2007, 11:04:27 am »
John, you have a gift of giving happy thoughts to all those that listen.  Thank you, wonderful thoughts, your posts are enlightening and I take my hat off to you.

Yes, work on that thought of bringing us all together to make another person's life just a little but happier and better for next year.  I know all of us that can help out will do so with welcoming hearts.  What a wonderful thought to bring here for the new year.  Have the best and most wonderful day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Kirk-o

• Queen Bee
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2007, 11:31:51 am »
Jingle Bells
kirko
"It's not about Honey it's not about Money It's about SURVIVAL" Charles Martin Simmon

Offline zan

• House Bee
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2007, 01:50:55 pm »
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Zan

Offline LocustHoney

• House Bee
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2007, 02:40:02 pm »
Merry Christmas AND a Happy New Year!!!

Offline Kimbrell

• House Bee
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2007, 03:14:24 pm »
Wishing everyone a joyous Christmas and the happiest of New Years!

Thanks for your thoughtful words, Beemaster.  And what a great idea for next year!  That's what makes the Christmas season most meaningful...

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2007, 09:57:58 pm »
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

You may send your presents for me to:

k&LKBIlkjv so65q6egq cx eoioso%LK89(^%yf

Opps darn cat on the keyboard again. Maybe next year.  :-D

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible