Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello From NorCal  (Read 2051 times)

Offline BeeFriend

• New Bee
Hello From NorCal
« on: June 04, 2007, 07:25:08 pm »
Hi, I'm new to this site as of about 10 minutes.  I'm so glad I found it... I'm new to bees too.  I'm starting two hives at the end of this week and can't wait!  I hope that this site will be a great place to learn and share.

After studing about all the healing properties of honey, then reading A Country Year by Sue Hubbell, I joined the local Bee Guild in Santa Clara and I've met some awesome people.  I live in a rural setting and hope to learn how to tend bees now so that when I retire and move out in the country I will be successful and bee keeping.

Hello Everyone!

Offline Moonshae

• Field Bee
Re: Hello From NorCal
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 07:44:06 pm »
Welcome to the forums! I've had two hives for about three weeks now, and this forum has been a great source for info and discussion. Good luck with your new endeavor, you've entered an exciting world!
"The mouth of a perfectly contented man is filled with beer." - Egyptian Proverb, 2200 BC

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 01:44:50 am »
Welcome.

Update your profile to include your information. This way when you ask questions we can help you better.

Sincerley,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline DayValleyDahlias

• Super Bee
    • DayValleyDahlia's Blog
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 01:28:18 pm »
Hey Bee Friend...Yay, another NorCal, I don't feel so lonely now...Are you in Santa Clara County?  I didn't know SC had a bee guild...

anything