Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: KathyP, for you, the germination proof of phacelia and borage, smiling  (Read 3895 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Kathy as promised, this will show the borage officinalis and phacelia tanacetifolia growing.  Been having such an issue with internet services I am not sure I will have the time to get all of this in this post, keep being bumped out.  Have a wonderful and awesome day, Cindi

Phacelia and Borage about two weeks after germination, both pictures were taken in consecutive years, so the dates will vary, depending upon the weather around.  They both germinate in pretty cool conditions.  ACtually phacelia prefers a cooler temperature, say around 45 degrees.

Phacelia and Borage showing first bloom, they bloom pretty quickly once growing strong.

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline HAB

• HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
  • Field Bee
Beautiful Pictures!!  Wish it would grow here. :bee: :bee: :bee:

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
cindi, thanks!!  i think i'll be able to plant soon.  just didn't want to plant to soon and lose it.  great pic.  wish my garden looked so tended.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Kathy, just remember, there are alot of hungry birds around, lightly cover the seeds so they can't see them, smiling.  Beautiful day in our great life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Beautiful pics Cindi! Love the rocks too.

...JP ;)
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
i am going to do it today if the ground is not to muddy to turn. 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline vermmy35

• Field Bee
thanks cindi.  :-D  I am getting jealous of everyone I thinks its time to sell and move out of the city.
Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
by borage is coming up!!!!  :-)