Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Brushy Mountain Free shipping  (Read 27767 times)

Offline Wynoochee_newbee_guy

• House Bee
Re: Brushy Mountain Free shipping
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2009, 12:02:05 am »
Ok I am posting here because i ordered from brushy mountain Some Items on the first! but never got a e-mail saying when  my order was shipped so I check their web page and check on my order now it says not shipped back ordered does not say what item or Items theys are gifts for christmas. If this is not a shirt over the head and punch to the gut! I hope other people far better then I did BAH HUM BUG to you Brushy MT.

I would think that in your case, living on the west coast you would be ordering from a supplier much closer to you because of the high shipping cost (you would not qualify for free shipping, living in Washington).
I don't care Of the free shipping I bought Something for a christmas present because they are the only one that carried that type of Item. Now its to dang late to get it so thank you Bushy Mt.
Its All Fun And Games Till I lose an EYE!

Offline rdy-b

• Super Bee
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2009, 01:38:14 am »
What was the item -ill bet folks on the forum can find it for you in time for XMAS  :lol: RDY-B

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2009, 07:40:00 am »
This thread can not turn into a bash the business post. It was started to let people know of the free shipping. We are not going to get involved as a site to complain about businesses here.  I see Brushy Mountain has a toll free telephone number and an online chat with a representative to talk to when placing orders. If an item was to be purchased for Christmas you could ask if it was available.
I know most bee supply houses stock a lot of stuff,but if they sell out they are dependent on thir suppliers to move things in in time. We know how hard that can be this time of year.
The only thing they offered extra was the free shipping,not a guarantee everything could go out the day you ordered
.Sorry it didn't work out for you. Hope you find what your looking for.

P.S. may we ask what the item was? Someone here may know of somewhere else to purchase it.With 4800 members we have a pretty good squad of people willing to help. :)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 08:35:52 am by buzzbee »

Offline lakeman

• House Bee
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2009, 08:31:22 am »
 All is not lost, either call, or live chat with the good people at Brushy Mountain, and find out if the item is going to be available in the future. If it is not, get another gift, and if it will be give the loved one a very nice card, telling them how much you appreciate them, and that describs the item, that will soon be there for them. If the gift was a good choice they will be very happy, and excitedly awaiting it's arrival, and you can then be happy that you are making someone else happy. I wish you and all, a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, a HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 09:47:13 am by lakeman »
I am my own biggest critic!

• House Bee
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2009, 12:09:57 pm »
all is good now called and they will ship to day fedx at their cost.

Offline lakeman

• House Bee
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2009, 12:30:14 pm »
all is good now called and they will ship to day fedx at their cost.

Hey! Arent they fine folk? :-D :-D
I am my own biggest critic!

Offline woodchopper

• House Bee
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2009, 09:16:12 pm »
Got my order today, one week after I placed the order. Thanks a million to the fine folks at Brushy. I'm actually going to place an order for a few more things tomorrow. Beekeeping sure can be addicting.  :-D :-D
Every man looks at his wood pile with a kind of affection- Thoreau

Offline contactme_11

• House Bee
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2009, 11:01:35 pm »
Beekeeping sure can be addicting.  :-D :-D
and expensive...  ;)

Offline woodchopper

• House Bee
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2009, 11:13:24 pm »
Beekeeping sure can be addicting.  :-D :-D
and expensive...  ;)
That's the truth. Luckily I did all my heavy spending 4 and 5 years ago when I was trying to build up my equipment numbers. With the economy being the way it is now, I could never do it again. Maybe some day we'll have enough honey production to break even after all of these years. ;)

Offline John Lee Pettimore

• House Bee
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2009, 11:21:11 pm »
With the economy being the way it is now, I could never do it again. Maybe some day we'll have enough honey production to break even after all of these years. ;)

Reminds me of when I used to be a big duck hunter. At one point we got the price of duck meat down to right at $800/lb.
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams.

Offline woodchopper

• House Bee
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2009, 09:51:39 am »
For you fence sitters out there remember this sale ends on the 18th this year and doesn't go to the end of the month. I talk to them via " Live Chat" this morning.

• House Bee
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2009, 02:45:41 am »
I only order special Items from brushy mountain out side of the that I have local bee store right in my town that I cleaned out of stock this past week it seemed.