Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dadant Coupon Codes  (Read 18048 times)

Offline SgtMaj

• Queen Bee
Dadant Coupon Codes
« on: September 13, 2008, 11:57:31 pm »
So, I was getting ready to place an order with Dadant, and saw they have a section to put in a discount coupon code.  So I did what I always do, and searched for coupon codes for them to get a little discount... but came up completely empty.  Does anyone know if they actually use coupon codes?  Would it be worth my time to contact them and ask for a discount?  I'm going to be spending close to $100 on the order... which to me, is kinda a lot for one order.  Even if it's only a 1% discount, I'd be happy with it.

Offline jimmy

• House Bee
Re: Dadant Coupon Codes
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 11:27:29 am »
I'd be interested  in that answer also.I'm getting ready to make a order and have ordered quite a bit from the Paris ,Tx. office. It is the closest suppy co. to my home.
Thanks , jimmy

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 01:22:18 pm »
I'd be interested  in that answer also.I'm getting ready to make a order and have ordered quite a bit from the Paris ,Tx. office. It is the closest suppy co. to my home.
Thanks , jimmy

Ask to speak with Terri when you place an order at the Paris branch, she is a real straight shooter and has pull, ask her if there are any discounts on your items in question, she will tell you the facts, as if you buy 4 more you get a discount, etc...

If you are loyal, she will give you bulk prices on smaller orders, but don't tell her I said so!!!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline jantukr

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 09:50:52 am »
That will be great if is it so I will love buying coupon code. I think that if the discount is more then people will get attracted to it. She should actually give it.

Offline ronwhite3030

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 05:12:08 am »
is anyone in good with the chico, ca branch?

Offline LSBees

• New Bee
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 07:27:06 pm »
I placed a recent order with Dadant in Chico for 790 sheets of foundation, who ever the guy who answered the phone was very helpfull & courteous.

anything