Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: pome-lo  (Read 2959 times)

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
pome-lo
« on: September 23, 2007, 02:37:12 pm »
Pomelo, grapefruit, pamplemousse...

Splendid pollination. My bees have been working hard this year.

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
Re: pome-lo
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 04:00:59 pm »
abejaruco, admit it, you're posting all this fruits just to tease me! i really envy you!
we went to my grandmas old home, around 50km away from here, tooootaaalyyy different climate, soil, water conditions. where i am, you really can't raise fruits and stuff. but there, even my dad remembers his trips in the autumn as trips to the wonderland, fruits really are abundant there. one wouldn't even believe it, aples haven't seen human hand in decades, yet they have loads and load of fruit on them, really BIO/ECO fruits, not one drop of chemicals!
although i really like my area, i'm a bit dissapointed right now....

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 11:02:48 am »
abejaruco, you surely must live in a beautiful place that you can grow all these lucious fruits, I envy that.  Do you grow all these fruits that you speak of on your property?  It must be very large, you are a lucky man, be grateful for that, I am for you too.  Have a wonderful day, beauty of a life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 03:11:04 pm »
That is the treasure map. :) My little orchade where I am happy.
I forgot any fruits, but I can´t write with paintbrush.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 09:36:13 am »
Abejaruco, I wish you could write with that paintbrush, but still, you have painted us some beautiful pictures  :) ;)  Have a wonderful day, great life we live.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything