Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: SeanChan  (Read 2752 times)

Offline golfpsycho

• House Bee
SeanChan
« on: February 10, 2005, 08:47:13 pm »
Beemaster.  Have you heard from SeanChan?  Did he come through the tsunami OK?  Haven't seen any posts from him in a long time.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
SeanChan
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 09:11:08 pm »
MY God Golf.... I never thought of the connection possibility. I'll email him at his private addy and keep my fingers crossed. I would hope that the worse case scenario is that communications is down, but we now have a member that could have been effected greatly and I'm suddenly sick.

Thank you for your bringing this to my attention - please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers - he is a very educated Dr. and has children with great aspirations of their own. I can only hope he is okay and I'm on the search right now.

I will get back.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
SeanChan
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 09:37:54 pm »
I just wrote Sean at two email addresses. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything. I also posted a message in ADMIN FORUM asking for volunteers to startup and maintain aHealth and Welfare committee for the forum - we are big enough now that I know we could make a difference during tough times in a members life.

Thanks Golf for sprouting this topic, I hope all is Okay with sean and his gifted family. They all are remarkable people, I hope we find them well.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
SeanChan
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2005, 11:55:42 pm »
I hope he and his family are ok :cry:
Ryan Horn