Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: May 14, 2010-YouTube Exterior Wall Removal  (Read 6515 times)

Offline Buzzen

• House Bee
Re: May 14, 2010-YouTube Exterior Wall Removal
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2010, 10:21:00 pm »
I agree with the rest,--- very nice.  I appreciate you sharing, I am thinking about starting to do cut outs , and ifo like this is great.  They look like a lot of work, most of the time.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2010, 10:45:46 pm »
Now how could you possibly consider it work? 4 to 8 hours in a hot bee suit, 85 to 95 degrees, working on a ladder, or above your head, honey dripping on your head and down your back, bees too thick to remove your veil and take a drink of water.

I mean, really, it is more like a vacation than work, and you get a 1000 dollar swarm of endangered bees to boot. How could you possibly complain?

JUST ASK ANY HOMEOWNER THAT NEEDS IT DONE.....................................
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Luckyparrot

• House Bee
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2010, 04:11:06 pm »
JP, last year I did 2 removal, using rubbers to tie comb to the frames just like you do. Here id the problem: the bees only live and breed on the original frames; they don't touch the frames with plastic foundation. What can I do to make them move into the plastic cell?
Thanks

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2010, 07:19:05 pm »
Buy plastic bees...........................................................

Otherwise, use wax foundation.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

anything