Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: A man was driving down the road.........  (Read 2126 times)

Offline wayne

• House Bee
A man was driving down the road.........
« on: September 15, 2009, 08:38:44 pm »
  A man was driving down the road, trying to get to a gas station, when the car ran out of gas and died.
  He rolled down the window and was wondering how far the next station was when a bee flew in the window and landed on the steering wheel.
  " What's the problem ?" asked the bee.
  When the man recovered from his surprise he said he was out of gas, and was about to walk for help.
  The bee nodded and said " Wait here a minute". Then the bee flew away.
  A few minutes later the man heard a loud buzzing and a huge swarm of bees formed over the car. A single bee flew down and told him to open the gas tank. After doing so, he stepped back and watched as the swarm began to fly into and out of his fuel tank.
  After several minutes the swarm shrank to just a few and finally only one bee remained.
  " Get in and try it now", the bee said.
  The man got in and doubtfuly turned the key. To his surprise the car fired up and ran like a top.
  Looking at the bee hovering near by he asked " What did you put in the tank?"
  The bee, as he turned away said simply " BP".
I was born about 100 years too early, or to late.

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Re: a man was driving down the road.........
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 09:37:10 pm »
Cute.   :)   If only it were so.
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: a man was driving down the road.........
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 09:52:33 am »
 :piano:

anything