Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: premarital compatibility check  (Read 2053 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
premarital compatibility check
« on: October 05, 2009, 04:10:11 am »
A mature couple were thinking of getting married and were confirming their compatibility.

He:  Do you ever back seat drive?  She: Only when the driver is being reckless.  He:  OK, I'll slow down and drive safely.

She: Do you help with housework?  He: Only when the newspaper has been read and the sports channel has turned to professional bowling.  She:  OK, so that will be every Saturday morning.

He:  Do you go out with the Girls?  She: Only if you will be going out with the guys.  He:  OK, so that will be alternate Friday evenings.

Now getting more personal… 

She: Do you bathe frequently?  He: Only if I need it.  She: OK, but please assume that you need it daily.

He: How about the frequency of sex?  She: Infrequently.  He: OK, but just to make sure....

Was that one word or two?
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: premarital compatibility check
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 09:42:01 am »
lol