Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from upstate NY  (Read 1928 times)

Offline Mister Tim

• New Bee
Hello from upstate NY
« on: March 21, 2007, 04:27:08 pm »
Hello - This is my first post, but I've been lurking for some time now. I've been wanting to keep bees since I was a kid, way back when, but never quite got around to it. Sound familiar? I had hoped to begin this Spring, but that may not become reality. If not, I do plan on getting things ready for next year. How's THAT for procrastination?!?! Seriously, with career changes, first child heading to college in autumn, and all the other Life isues that confront us all, I don't think I'd have the time or resources to do the bees justice. If I'm wrong, I'd be happy to hear about it.

As for the username... after 15 years in the mortgage business with a clientelle that was made up of an Hispanic majority, I was always called (out of respect), "Meester Teem." Well, "Mister Tim" seemed a suitable name for me, especially since I will be leaving that line of work behind me and I hold the "title" with fondness and gratitude.

So much of what I read so many years ago has been forgotten, and some that's ben retained in memory is still confusing to me, so I hope that I continue to learn from this site and other sources of information.

I guess that's about it for now, thanks for having me here.

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: Hello from upstate NY
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 04:28:35 pm »
Welcome, I hope you get some bees soon.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

anything