Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Share your Choices for Halloween Movies for us.  (Read 2840 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Share your Choices for Halloween Movies for us.
« on: October 10, 2012, 03:34:54 am »
So, it's Halloween season and I figured I've missed some movies and no better way to find out what is out there to watch. So I found some movies I never would have caught looking at DVD Release lists and top scary stuff at IMDB - but besides a dozen newer films I've missed, and a bunch of older ones that slipped through the cracks, but a lot of Indy stuff that is awesome.

Back in the day of Atomfilms (not the new sold-out site) but the original website, you have video shorts that were amazing, now finding them again is a lot easier.

So, it's drum roll time - share with everyone at least one, hopefully 5 movies that SCREAM Halloween.

I'll list a bunch later today, it's 2am and I'm spent - although, if you like Paranormal Activities type films - I found one that I liked a whole lot better. It starts out slow, but it is one of those shaky-cam pseudo-documentary videos that has some great scare factor and a story line that keeps you entertained. Just watched it last night and think it will entertain you for a few hours. More tomorrow.

Grave Encounters (2011) - Official Trailer [HD]

Grave Encounters 2 Official Trailer

Grave Encounters 1 and 2 shown above. I saw 2, somehow missed 1 but will watch it today.

I mentioned a few times I use STUMBLE - it is the only toolbar I have installed in my Firefox. Stumble is a search engine that YOU create like a playlist. You pick categories of subjects that interest you from their very broad choice of subjects and when you chick on the the Stumble button, only topics that interest you come up in a "throw a dark at the Internet" kinda way.

There is a neat feature that allows you to lock in a single topic such as movies, games, cooking - one subject is horror movies and when you hit the Stumble button, seemingly endless pages of details of people's favorite horror flicks, critic reviews, clips, entire movies, behind the scenes and tons of horror movie related stuff. Stumble is really a fun search engine.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Share your Choices for Halloween Movies for us.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 08:47:14 pm »
thought i'd bump this up
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 01:04:34 am »
  :shock: scared the crap out of my dog on the floor. Loud screaming normally means he's in some kind of trouble. Thanks!

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 07:47:27 pm »
Lol..turn the volume down!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 08:25:16 am »
He was gone under the bed before I could find the volume key! :-D