Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Salutations from New Zealand  (Read 1786 times)

Offline Humblebee

• Brood
Salutations from New Zealand
« on: May 30, 2011, 06:55:07 pm »
or as we say here New Ziland...

I kept bees years ago before I had my children, and then had no time left, and my hives dwindled to one.... then, i don't want to say!

I adored my bees and was sure I could recognize them out in the field, yeah mad I know.

I am interested in keeping bees again, but a lot has changed since I last had them. So any kiwi beekeepers out there, I would be keen to hear from you.

Cheers

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Salutations from New Zealand
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 09:33:03 pm »
Welcome to the forum and hurry up and get your bees lined up for spring.     :-D

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 09:56:48 pm »
Welcome!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Grieth

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 10:13:48 am »
Welcome, hope to see you in the down under section.
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things:
Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kingsā€
Lewis Carroll