Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I found my next cheating method.....lol, would i do that.  (Read 15515 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: I found my next cheating method.....lol, would i do that.
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2008, 10:01:21 am »
Glad to see Josh having a successful post with lots of replies. Call me overly innocent as a kid, but cheating never came to mind - honestly. With todays technology, it seems hard to NOT be tempted to cheat, but luckily schools tend to restrict gadgets from classrooms, so that takes a bit of pressure of the urge to cheat.

What amazes me is my wife's ability to recall the lyrics to THOUSANDS of songs, if she could have only applied that talent to recalling test Q&A to music in her head, I'm sure she would have had a free ride through college, the old song "the knee bones connected to the neck bone"  :roll: wouldn't help me much, I'm a talk radio listener, but she could have put all 206 bones together, me.... I'm happy if I can construct a jigsaw puzzle without breaking out an exacto knife and hammer - lol.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 07:13:43 pm »
yeah, we can't even have drinks or mp3's this year during the PSSA's.  I don't get it, if we got them last year, why can't we have it this year.
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2008, 10:25:51 am »
yeah, we can't even have drinks or mp3's this year during the PSSA's.  I don't get it, if we got them last year, why can't we have it this year.

because there are not very smart people posting cheating methods on the net, so everyone can see tham, including teachers. MP3 is a great thing, or any device that plays audio, you just record yourself explaining key words and during the test you just play it