Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Newbie...  (Read 2017 times)

Offline Just5398

• House Bee
Newbie...
« on: January 28, 2013, 09:16:48 am »
Hi Folks,  I live in NJ and am new to beekeeping so I'm here to learn, learn and learn some more before my nucs arrive in Spring.
Sally

Offline Joe D

• Super Bee
Re: Newbie...
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 09:39:50 am »
Welcome to the forum, Just5389.  There are lots of threads and videos here to help.

Joe

Moots

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 09:48:40 am »
Just5389-
Welcome to the forum, I'm a newbie also....just got started with my first two Nucs two weeks ago Saturday, so far so good!

You'll enjoy this forum, lots of knowledgeable people willing to share their opinions.

While I can appreciate the fact that you may feel "hopelessly lost" on this new adventure, do yourself, and everyone on the forum a favor and update your location information with your actual location.  While lots of beekeeping advice may bee universal, there is plenty that is specific to ones location, having that information available to everyone at a glance will help them to offer better advice.

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 11:41:46 am »
Welcome to Beemaster. Enjoy!

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 04:55:24 pm »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 07:12:10 pm »
Welcome.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Just5398

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 07:16:56 pm »
Thanks for the welcome everyone.  and Moots thanks for pointing that out...I didn't fill in my location and apparently the mods knew I AM hopelessly lost!!!!
I've been enjoying my time here learning!
Sally

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 09:10:13 pm »
Just5398,
We always intend to steer you in the right direction here at Beemaster ! :)
You will not be forever "Hopelessly Lost".
Welcome to the forum.

anything