Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Carson City Beekeeper  (Read 2224 times)

Offline LSBees

• New Bee
Carson City Beekeeper
« on: October 19, 2009, 07:36:42 pm »
Hello, I am James from Carson City Nevada (LS Bees). I keep bees, provide swarm removal, cutouts, equipments and yard management in the Carson City area. Always looking forward to meeting new local Beeks.

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Carson City Beekeeper
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 11:14:29 pm »
Hello and Welcome James
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 11:52:33 am »
James, welcome to our forum, so great you found us.  You sound like you have had much experience with the bees, that is cool.  Stick around, we love new members.  This will be a place where you will find people that love to listen to the stories, tales and experiences that I know you will tell, you will also make some new friends.  You clearly are also held under the spell of the honeybee, as we all are too.  Have that most wonderful and great day to love and live with beautiful health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Schoon

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 08:15:48 pm »
Hello James.
Bobby

Offline LSBees

• New Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 01:18:43 pm »
Thank you everyone, I am just learning myself. I have had the opportunity to learn allot from many longtime and very knowledgeable beeks.

Offline beee farmer

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 06:28:57 pm »
Welcome!  hope you enjoy the forum and it is of help to you in your new endevors.
"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin