Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: iPad stopped getting emails  (Read 3076 times)

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
iPad stopped getting emails
« on: December 06, 2015, 03:55:13 pm »
My iPad has stopped receiving emails. They are on gmail server, because I see them on gmail site.  The iPad sends emails okay, but stopped receiving them Thursday.  I've rebooted the iPad and the router, checks my settings, but no help.   Anybody have an idea how to cure this goitch?
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline mikecva

• Field Bee
Re: iPad stopped getting emails
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 04:40:56 pm »
Do not have an ipad but my phone did the same thing. I deleted all my email addresses and then reloaded them and all are working now.   -Mike
Listen to others but make your own decisions. That way you own the results.
Please remember to read labels.

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 04:44:45 pm »
Yikes.  That's a lot to reload. But i'll try it, maybe.  Trip to Apple store tomorrow, though, I guess.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 01:34:23 pm »
Dallas,
I noticed this weekend that My Ipad did not have any new email but I am still getting email on my Iphone. I will have to check it out.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 02:29:48 pm »
I just opened emailand all the messages since Thursday popped up.  Very strange behavior.  I use gmail.  Wonder if it was their glitch or one in iPad?.