Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: new member  (Read 4702 times)

Offline Tracy

• New Bee
« on: February 27, 2005, 11:38:51 pm »
Hi everyone, my name is Tracy, just new to beekeeping this season, am very excited about learning a new skill.This looks like a great site.

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 11:52:56 pm »
Welcome to the site Tracy, there are some good people in this forum that you can learn alot from , enjoy :wink:
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline Beth Kirkley

• House Bee
    • http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/GA216.html
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2005, 12:03:05 pm »
Yep! What he said...... ditto. :)

Welcome aboard,

Beth

Offline amymcg

• Field Bee
    • http://www.mcglothlinmusic.com
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2005, 04:52:19 pm »
In Triplicate.  

You will learn alot here. This is a great group.

Offline latebee

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2005, 10:31:43 pm »
Welcome Tracy,
                  This forum is probably the greatest tool you will have as a beginning beekeeper.Just don't be afraid to ask cause there are plenty of wonderful people just waiting to help. The bee books just can't cover everything. Hope you have a great experience!
The person who walks in another's tracks leaves NO footprints.

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2005, 11:56:43 am »
Welcome aboard Tracy!!!!! :D  :D  :D
Ryan Horn

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2005, 06:12:57 pm »
Hi Tracey:

Glad to have you here with us especially being your first season. Nothing like having many opinions on this fascinating but often tricky and sometimes frustrating hobby we all share.

You will see people in the membership with every imaginable climate - this will greatly help you in realizing that you are not alone when dealing with seasonal conditions, pests and disease - we all need to work hard and pay lots of attention to make from season to season and the support of the forum members is a real asset to new and weathered beekeepers.

Great to have you with us. Best of luck this season and I hope you get time to just watch the bees flying about doing their hard and productive duties - observation is the real key to enlightenment in beekeeping.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything