Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: That itch...  (Read 1802 times)

Offline montauk170

• House Bee
That itch...
« on: August 24, 2010, 05:11:26 pm »
No, not that itch after you get stung but having an itch to remove or rescue bees. Do you get it?
I think the videos and chat on here makes my itch worse.
Just like sometimes I get that itch I need to go fishing.

JP - here's a 12 pound Lingcod I caught to add to your fishing itch. You probably haven't gone for a while.  :-D

Offline Highlandsfreedom

• House Bee
    • Organic gardening and Bee Services.
Re: That itch...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 08:13:32 pm »
Yes I got the itch and put up a add on Craigslist......... then it became second income!!!!  I still get calls and I have moved 2000 miles away..... I still try to go get them but my wife tells me NO!!   :(  Scratch that itch and put up an add if you have any questions we can answer them for you.  So now I will get to work with AHB here in Texas this next spring?  Wonder if I can get at AHB JP style?  I wont try at first.... ;)
To bee or not to bee that is the question I wake up to answer that every morning...

Offline greenbtree

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 07:18:24 pm »
Now THAT'S a beautiful fish!

Yes, JP please don't go into a AHB hive removal veil less and bare armed - we would all miss those nice videos.

JC
"Rise again, rise again - though your heart it be broken, or life about to end.  No matter what you've lost, be it a home, a love, a friend, like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again!"

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 09:54:11 am »
I shuddered when I first saw that fish.  Looks like the biggest ugliest round goby I've ever seen :shock:.  I'd like to see a seagull haul off with that thing!!!

(for those who've never pier fished in the great lakes - they're infested with a nasty little invasive called the round goby.  They bite on anything, only get about 5 inches long, eat other fishes eggs, but are only useful to throw to the seagulls, which the kids do love to do!)
Rick

anything