Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: UFO over Jerusalem  (Read 18771 times)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Re: UFO over Jerusalem
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2011, 12:30:16 am »
 :lau: :lau: :lau:
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2014, 09:17:54 am »
Yes, But cow farts are now a serious business. we all need to be aware of the ramifications.
when they do legislate the farts they maybe the only ones who eat stakes or burgers!

Offline beee farmer

• House Bee
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2014, 02:44:54 am »
Might be a new explanation for "Swamp Gas" it comes from wetland Cows???
"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2014, 04:05:24 pm »
BlueBee
sooo that's why their so short
jay

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2014, 05:32:17 pm »
Nothing to worry about, any living “aliens” in that “UFO” would be crushed by the g force when the lighted dot accelerates from the horizon to the moon in under 1 second!

I agree with Allen, a spot light and a case of beer.

I don't know about the G force having relivence beyond our own technology - why do we think aliens are locked in to our rule (all known science withstanding) 125 years ago it was unthinkable to design a ship of steel that weighed hundreds of thousands of tons, that could float - show some from the late 1800s a modern cruise ship and I'm sorry, they wouls call that magic or witch craft.

Something as simple as a G force compensator, an alien device that reacts instantly to changes in G force would easily solve the problem. We need to stop thinking human and stop limiting ourselves to what we agree are laws of science and math - just look at 2 or 3 billion transistor processes on a processor chip the size of a pinky nail, and what that would look like in tubes. I read at CNET that multi-tera byte of storage is coming to micro SD cards, don't limit what is impossible - assume it done than fill in the blanks to create it.

As far as this video, it could be a weak LED suspened from above using magicial string tied to a bow and arrow pointing straight up - the blast when it took-off could have been a second LED or similar device shorted out to give off the appearance of a rocket blast, and the arrow shot pulling the string and LED away at unimaginable speeds - and all these props only 20 feet infront of the camera, giving a prospective equal to the size of buildings. Anything is possible, not to forget, any CGI effects that may have been used.

Yes, here I am playing devil's advocate in a UFO post, bet you didn't see that coming. But I ask this about this video - WHAT did the "Aliens" accomplish? What was their objective? Why would they do it and did they really need to be lit-up to do this?

I agree that most Aliens (if indeed there are such things on Earth) likely park their ships deep under the seas of Earth, finding cubbyholes that we have no way to get to with our most delicate sensing equipment. The surface, mutilate a few cows,  pull Billy Bob out of his duck-blind for a week or two of deep probing and toss him back on shore near where they took his with about a fifth of Absolute in his stomach. Why, you may say? I think they are toying with us, waiting for our species to grow up enough to accept them and sadly, they are growing old waiting for THAT to happen.

Yes, I believe in ABUNDANT LIFE in the galaxies that make up the Universe, but I also recognize that we have not been tech savvy long enough to welcome aliens and the likelyhood of advanced civilizations sending scoutships in the few hundred years (okay even thousand years) would take a lot of luck, mainly on the ages of multiple civilizations. I can't see someone far enough advanced to have great distance flight being alive in the same short period that we are - simpler terms, it's like someone in 1545 meeting someone from 2082 by accident, they might be at the same location, but they surely aren't there at the same time. So a chance meeting is impossible.

So you need aliens that 1) live a very long time or have mastered near instantaneous flight and the ability to scan for live light years away 2) or have become a conscience being who jumps into a hibernated shell or mechanical body, maybe an organic body and they come here after long unimaginable space flights and then NOT show themselves to the world - whether we are ready or not. or 3) the governments of the world has covered all this up and they have diplomatic corps that meet with the aliens, sharing technology )although I doubt we could bring much to the table) I think the only possible thing we have to offer are natural resources, coal, natural gas, etc., stuff they may not have but could have great use for.

Let's face it.... Would you really come to Earth if you had your choice to go to thousands or millions of habitable planets? This may just be a lay-over, no different that me going to Atlanta Airport to get to Bud's house.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.