Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Beekeeping Graphics  (Read 1471 times)

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
Beekeeping Graphics
« on: December 16, 2010, 09:31:48 am »
The Pennsylvania Backyard Beekeepers Association as well as the National Honey Bee Day program, is looking for an individual who can design a unique and one of a kind logo.

There are many out there that can be bought. And some we can simply copy for free. But we would rather have someone do the artwork and take credit for it. We do not want to pay for it. But we can give proper credit and accolades on the National Honey Bee Day website as well as the PennApic websites. A great thing to add to any portfolio. PennApic and the NHBD programs are 501c nonprofits. We would like it to be exclusive with all rights reserved.

Are there any graphic people out there up for the challenge? Any college or school age folks looking for a project?

We are looking for something that will be used for years to come. Easily recognizable, and yet unique.

Please contact me directly with any questions or suggestions.

Thank you.

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline VolunteerK9

• Super Bee
  • Gamecock fan in UT land.
Re: Beekeeping Graphics
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 10:39:10 am »
We had a logo made for our departments SWAT team. What we did was went to our local university's art department and had a sort of contest. The only payment that they got was to see their design on our uniform patches and range t-shirts. Try that

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 11:17:17 pm »
Have a contest with school children to make one.   Spread the word around and educate the masses.

Offline ronwhite3030

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 12:50:21 am »
bjorn send me some info and I will see what I come up with.

Offline hankdog1

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 01:54:44 pm »
Can get you the name of a feller that does some excellent work but i've gotta contact Dr. Steve and get back with you.
Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!

anything