Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Trading Post Youtube Video ((( new )))  (Read 18247 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Trading Post Youtube Video ((( new )))
« on: September 19, 2009, 09:49:32 pm »
Here is a video I quickly improvised when testing the Samsung N120 cam feature's "One Click" Youtube upload feature - wow is this a handy feature.

The video is light hearted (a parody or spoof) but the message is real enough "NO SELLING" just trade, barter or swap of excess, used or no longer needed equipment. No product BUILT or raised for sale is allowed, this video does a pretty good job in 39 seconds of expressing my opinion - enjoy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--NovioIL_w[/youtube]

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
Re: Trading Post Youtube Video ((( new )))
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 12:10:47 am »
hey John!
 That made me crack up!
It was a whole other image of what I expected of you! That was really good stuff!!
your friend,
john

Offline eivindm

• Global Moderator
  • Field Bee
    • Eivind's page
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 10:33:41 am »
You need to update that avatar, John.  With those glasses and the new beard I almost didn't recognize you :-)  Fun video btw :-)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 11:29:51 am »
JOhn, nice accent, smiling.  THink that you did a great job of getting the point across, I don't think I will ever forget seeing and listening to this message, smiling, good job, BTW, I liked it and it brought that smile to my face.  Have that most beautifully, awesome and great day, with great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 05:18:03 pm »
Thanks for the replies all :)

Johnny it was a silly thing, you never know what you will do when the cam is on, and this looked like a funny keeper :)

E! The beard is gone now, although I'm seriously thinking about growing it back - Tracey doesn't like it at all, but she tolerates it - ugh.

Cindi my friend, any time I can bring a smile to your face and a lasting memory, I have done my job - so good to see you again too! Hope youe schedule opens up and you get out here more often, you are missed by so many of us.

Seems like it has had many views, that is cool - I have made many more for forum intros, but I want to redo them in higher def, I doubt I'll do the same character, I enjoy being me. Peace.

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 10:19:23 am »
John, you too, my dear friend, thank you for your kind words, these things DO make our world go round and round and round.  Have that most awesome and lovely day, with that great health wish.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline vermmy35

• Field Bee
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 01:44:44 pm »
LOL Loved it!!! :-D
Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/

Offline Hemlock

• Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 06:49:07 pm »
I know i'm late to the game but that was Funny!  You really were channeling Mr. T there for a second.  No, wait,  I mean Mr. Bee.  Haha!...
Make Mead!

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 07:57:09 am »
Thanks for the comments - I just did this one about a week ago http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php/topic,30606.0.html sort of the same theme, but longer. I enjoy playing around with the Youtube stuff.

Interesting about 14 months difference in videos and I saved that beard off days after the Trading Post Video and just grew it back about a month ago - probably this is the longest I have kept it. I'm trying to keep it for the Winter, my job calls for me to be outside making rounds to different boiler rooms on all shifts and it gets very cold and extremely windy - hoping to add a little warmth to my face. Amazing what a spoonful of hair can do.

Enjoy that other video :)

Offline fat/beeman

• House Bee
    • Dixie Bee Supply.com
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2011, 10:02:05 pm »
nice going beemaster. thought for a moment for was going to let me post my U Tube videos on there.I am still laughing
Don
 :roll: :-D