Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 11:11, does it mean something to you?  (Read 34115 times)

Offline mizkidmas

• New Bee
11:11, does it mean something to you?
« on: May 02, 2006, 07:38:53 pm »
Just wondering if any of you out there experience seeing numbers like 11:11 or 555, or othere triples.
If you do, what do you think about them or what meaning do they hold for you?
Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway.

Offline Summerbee

• House Bee
    • http://imabkpr.blogspot.com
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 03:04:06 pm »
Ummm... no not really. I often find numbers that are related, for instance my student number, scout number, and ss all have the same three numbers in common as the number of most recent pizza delivery.  Random stuff like that.  But I don't really look at the clock and say'(gasp) it's 10:10!'.   :)
People will accept your ideas much more readily if you tell them Benjamin Franklin said it first.
- David H. Comins

http://imabkpr.blogspot.com

Offline mizkidmas

• New Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 08:54:20 am »
just curious...I've been reading about it on the internet. Just wondering if anyone had any comment on it.  :wink: thanks for responding.
Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 10:55:12 am »
Where have you been reading this and what does it say about it? Is it some paranormal thing, demonic, extra tarestrial, or what?
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline mizkidmas

• New Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 11:29:36 am »
http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html
I somehow got into reading about super string theory...the theory about what 'everything is made of' and I linked on and on until I came upon this 11:11 thing. I really don't know much about it. The link above to website crystalinks.com is pretty interesting. Lots to read about extraterrestrials and stuff. Check it out.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2006, 12:46:10 pm »
I will read it later i suppose. First it was particles for everything, that wouldn't hold up to some scrutiny so they went to a string theory. That also failed after awhile. Then there is a plane (or is it plain) theory. I saw this on a science channel once.

Then they got into deminsions. I think for now they decided there needs to be 12 demensions to make there math calculations work.

Just add more numbers..... sooner or later you'll find something to prove anything.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

Offline mizkidmas

• New Bee
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 01:59:15 pm »
this is part of an email that I got...I probably put my email on something Im not aware of and I got many of these type things back to me. I don't know what it all means. I was hoping someone out there would have a clue and explain it to me......

I think the 11:11 phenomenon is either that our own DNA is switching itself on to its extra levels or that external agents (suggestion – angels) are catalysing & encouraging the change.  The veil that obscures the true nature of things will in time become less opaque and we will be able to relax our dualistic interpretations. How this will happen I don’t know. But I suspect it will be by working together and sharing experiences and insights that this will become possible.

I can recommend two books by David Wood – Genisis & Geneset that set out the arguments for our genetic heritage.  There is so much beautiful geometry, linguistic and numerical coincidence that his conclusions are inescapable. Eg. For the bibles “Genesis” read Genes of Isis. For the Priory of Sion (apologies if you don’t know the story) – read Set, Isis, Osiris & Nephthys. Oh and incidentally the books also predict that we will be destroyed by a visitation from a large comet – yes the same one that destroyed Atlantis, caused the great flood of Noah, and facilitated the Exodus. Perhaps this is why we are waking up now – to give us time to do something about it.

Thoughts anyone

Love to you all

Mike

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.799 / Virus Database: 543 - Release Date: 19/11/2004

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.807 / Virus Database: 549 - Release Date: 07/12/2004

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 02:20:59 pm »
I have never brought this up, but 11:11 HAUNTS ME and my wife. If we look at the clock only twice a day, I can nearly guarentee 11:11 will be the time.

The Night time radio show COAST TO COAST AM starring George Norry - heard on AM over 500 station, so you can hear it no matter where you are in the US and much of Canada, has guest which claim it is a sign of enlightenment, a primmer to let you know that after 12-21-2012 (the END of the Myan Calandar) YOU will be one of the chosen ones to have a FOOT HOLD on a MAJOR shift in how the world will be.

It honestly is supposed to be a good thing, not a bad - but it is FREAKY. My other time, which is rare is 3:33 but I pay little attension to that time.

BTW... I wrote this (as I often do "without reading other replies") this gives me FRESH input with it being sculpted by other opinions.

I'll mention one other thing - the Coast to Coast AM show - is the highest (12-14 million nightly listeners) and on 7 nights a week - from 1am - 5am (est) I subscribe to the PODCAST version allowing me to have a edited commercial free version sent to my computer every morning to download into my mp3 player so I can listen to it at work or anytime at my leasure.

George Noory - the replacement for Art Bell the founder of C2C is a great show host and they cover VERY paranormal, conspiracy, UFO, topic there is. I can hear it on 28 radio stations at night with a simple handheld AM radio, with 500 station, you will no dobt find it.

Lastly a hint from a Ham operator with a good understanding of antenna and radio propagation - don't list for the CLOSEST STATION on AM at night, chances are, the signal SKIPS over you and you need to find on 400-600 miles away - www.coasttocoastam.com has an offiliates guide to help.

11:11 - It scares me, often stops me in my tracks and even kick me into the prayer (at least talking to God mode) just to be safe - but again, it supposed to be a good thing IF you see it WAY TOO OFTEN.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline mizkidmas

• New Bee
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2006, 02:36:24 pm »
I do see it a lot (11:11) that is. I always get the feeling that it's sort of telling me 'Im on the right track' or 'you're doing the right thing keep going'...its also kind of spooky like you said, you see it and do a double take and then stare at it like it's saying something.
glad to know I"m not the only one who sees it. I thought I was a weirdo.
Well, maybe I am.... :lol:

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2006, 02:59:03 pm »
11:11

:lol: I couldn't help myself :lol:

Offline mizkidmas

• New Bee
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2006, 03:00:54 pm »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: hahahahahhaha
I suppose I deserved it!
 :shock: now for the stare
 :wink:

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2006, 03:22:57 pm »
It means it's almost lunch time!
Or it is past my bed time depending on the am/pm thing.

I though about making this post at 11:11 but I was hungry.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

11:11 11:11 11:11 11:11 11:11 11:11 11:11 11:11 11:11 11:11 11:11 11:11
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline Summerbee

• House Bee
    • http://imabkpr.blogspot.com
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2006, 05:40:32 pm »
Ok, now the Mayan calandar thing really creeps me out.  Ever since I heard about that, on each new years I think 'only 6 more years left...'  also the 12-21 is the day before my bday.  Which I think is not a good omen...  I think that month I will max out all my credit cards :)   Seriously though, it always gives me a jolt on my bday and on new years.
People will accept your ideas much more readily if you tell them Benjamin Franklin said it first.
- David H. Comins

http://imabkpr.blogspot.com

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2006, 06:23:38 pm »
My b-day.....4-5-54

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2006, 08:49:28 pm »
Jerry I'm 8-5-58 interesting

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline mizkidmas

• New Bee
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2006, 11:09:06 pm »
my birthday is Feb 20 and my daughters is Dec 21...... :shock:

Offline mizkidmas

• New Bee
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2006, 05:13:32 am »
0220,1221....just thought it was a bit odd. Maybe I'm reading too much into things. :oops:

Offline Questor

• New Bee
The recurrence of 11:11
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2006, 11:41:39 pm »
Speaking of the recurrence of 11:11, the numbers lady - Glynis McCants, (http://www.numberslady.com) frequently on C2C, mentioned when you notice looking at the clock and it happens to read 11:11, meditate on that sequence of numbers and also something you need to have happen and amazingly many people have gotten what they asked for.

Sort of a wishing thing but more serious.  For many this seems to work!  Why, I'm not sure... but many unexplained things have happened on this planet without any rational explanation but they continue to occur.

Listen to the rebroadcast of her latest show with George Noorey.  It was on April 6th, 2006 and January 5th, 2006.  If you happen to have subscribed to the podcasts like many of us, you can play back those shows or go to Coast to Coast AM and listen to the rebroadcasts if they are still available.

She says, "When you see 11:11, what it means is that the universe has opened up to receive whatever it is you want."  So for the next 60 seconds you are supposed to recite positive affirmations and those things will have an impact on your life.  (This is out of her book, "Glynis Has Your Number", published by Hyperion Press.)

Cool book...my wife happened to buy it from Amazon.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2006, 12:26:48 am »
I've heard her many times on C2c and it's always interesting how she can twist and tumble the numbers about.

I've have said many times that I believe God, the Universe, astronomy, astrology, numerology, and all other forms of math, science, beliefs and faiths are all somehow intertwined in an impossible to untie knot - at least not by man in THIS STAGE of his existance.

I'm a fan of George - as an old Art Bell lover (he always will be the keeper of the night and the master of the theatre of the mind) but George has an innocence about him that fills the dark-side void that Bell created.

Now of course Art is in the Philipinnes with his young chickie (no disrespect to women) and I'm sitting her wondering if and when they'll ever dig up Ramona - unless of course she was cremated. Sorry Art, but to many people, you fell into that infamous hole where OJ Simpson, Robert Blake, and others have escaped to.

Art will be back on in a few weeks broardcasting from the 17th or 19th (I forget) floor - never to return to the US - what can I say, I'll listen, to say otherwise would be a lie - I just bought his mourning hook, line and sinker and when I heard him say the RV where is beloved wife died would be sold along with all the other JUNK he gathered - I lost a lot of respect for that man.

ABOUT 11:11 (ugh - I even hate typing it - lol) I hope it is a good thing - if it is not, I surely am in trouble... I just noticed the time - I think I started this post at 11:11pm - someone shoot me.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2006, 12:30:23 am »
Questor, it amazes me how few people know of C2C - with a nightly audience of 12 million, an archive of months and mp3s to subscribers - people don't know what they are missing.

I podcast everything and put it in my 6 gig Creative Zen Micro player to listen to at work EVERY DAY - I use BOSE Quiet Comfort 2 which is needed in my loud power plant. Not a bad set up huh :)

anything