Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: newbeee  (Read 2458 times)

Offline mudlakee

• House Bee
newbeee
« on: October 31, 2007, 09:31:26 pm »
I am the newbee. I live in upstate New York. I live on a small Lake called Mudlake. I'll will be watching.  Tony 
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 07:15:40 pm by mudlakee »

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: newbeee
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 09:47:35 pm »
Hi,
You should add your general location to your forum profile.
Welcome to the forums and please participate often!! :)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 11:04:05 am »
Tony, welcome, you are going to really like participating in this forum, lots of stuff to read and learn about.  A great place to spend some really good, quality time, listening and learning.  Have a wonderful day, greatest of life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline mudlakee

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 07:14:33 pm »
The more I read the dumber I feel. Lots of good stuff to learn here. I live in an area that gets from 200 to 300 inches of snow. I live just downwind of Oswego New York 13126. I am going with Beemax in the spring. My dad would laugh plastic bee hives. I thought I knew some stuff about bees, I have learned more in the last couple of weeks than I learned working with my dad and his hives for 10 years. I will be here watching and reading.  Thanks Tony

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 07:25:33 pm »
I was intimidated a little when I first came here,but soon found out everybody here was a newbee once as I am and have made some new friends!!
Enjoy the time spent here, and if you have a different idea about something,don't be afraid to share a comment.We enjoy interaction with each other.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 08:06:13 am »
Tony, welcome to Beemaster. Please feel free to observe but we also welcome feedback so that we can learn about what works for you and what don't. You'd be surprised how sharing even one little story could help someone else who is faced with a similar situation. Here's hoping you can find your hives after all the snow you get! ;)
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com