Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bubba and JimBob  (Read 1957 times)

Offline lmehaffey

• House Bee
Bubba and JimBob
« on: May 15, 2009, 01:06:39 pm »
Bubba and his buddy JimBob were on their way to a meeting at the local Masonic Lodge and decided to stop off at a roadside diner for a cup of coffee. As they were drinking their "joe", a beautiful and sophisticated woman walked into the eatery and asked the waitress for a sandwich and a glass of water. The woman took a small bite of the sandwich and suddenly began to cough and choke violently.

Bubba, a volunteer firefighter for the County, jumped up and ran to the woman, who by now was clutching at her throat in the universal sign of distress.

"Ma'am, can ya breathe?"
The woman shook her head from side to side as she continued to choke.

"Ma'am, can ya swaller?"
Again, a violent head-shake was the only response.

Bubba immediately ran behind the woman, reached around her waist, and yanked her skirt and panties down to her knees. He gave her backside a long, wet lick and instantly the woman - shocked beyond measure - coughed the bit of sandwich bread out of her throat, turned and tugged up her clothing, and then gave Bubba the biggest slap across the face he had ever experienced before storming out the front door.

JimBob, impressed, said to his buddy as he picked him up off the floor:

"Ya know, I've always heered about that there hind-lick maneuver, but I ain't never seen it worked before!"

With apologies to my Lodge buddies, who are actually named Bubba and JimBob!
It is what it is.......except when it isn't.

Offline dragonfly

• House Bee
Re: Bubba and JimBob
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 07:15:19 pm »
Good one  :-D

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Bubba and JimBob
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 08:18:10 pm »
 :-D

anything